Ok well I real need to know what to do about coming to Houston tomorrow :(

I posted an ad on eccie.net and P411 to visit Houston from Wednesday-Friday. I have had over 800 views on my ad and no one has booked and I have had only 2 private messages. So what should I do about my planned trip? Should I not come because I can't afford to travel there and no one sees me Please respond guys and thanks for reading this post....You may also send me a PM as well.
JAD...24 hours, 19 minutes...
Wakeup, what does that mean please
JAD...24 hours, 19 minutes... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Right on schedule.
ok I a bit condused because I posted this to see if I should come to Houston or not???
probably not.
ok thanks guys for your help
Probably not. Nothing great from previous reviews. 3 NO....Lot better Latina talents in Houston already.
ok thanks guys i will not cum to houston due to everyones commits thank a lot
I think if the original post was in Comic Sans and a point larger, perhaps maroon instead of flat red... yup, totally different outcome.
RebeccaRothko what ever do you mean
  • Trey
  • 12-07-2010, 08:30 PM
The I have to cancel my trip posts are getting old.
From reading your posting history it seems like your mind set is causing your self fulfilling prophecy.

You need to stop complaining and start thinking positive. I don’t say any of this to be rude, however if I was a guy from your posting history alone I would not see you. Lots of whining and why me’s.

I would recommend buying and reading this book ASAP

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Rhonda-Byrne/dp/1582701709
THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

yes, I was yelling...JaD....not a useless thread.
HEY LOOK EVERYONE I WAS JUST ASKING HOUSTON IF I SHOULD TAKE A CHANCE ON VISITING SINCE THERE WERE OVER 800 VIEWS ON MY AD AND WITH HOPES OF NOTHING MAKING A TRIP TO HOUSTON FOR NOTHING AS I DID AUSTIN ONCE, AND THIS IS THE CRAP I GET IN RETURN LOL YOU GUYS KILL ME.IT WAS A SIMPLE POST AND OH WELL ILL JUST COME TO HOUSTON ANYWAY.......