URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near 104 and Culver
Activities: BBBJ and Many more
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I'd guess 5'6" maybe 130lb, (just a guess def not heavy) Natural C
Recommendation: Yes
  • stein
  • 10-02-2021, 01:01 PM
Nice review of a sweet lady. Love that bbbj and cim
Nice Job
I don't understand why Kelly has gotten nasty comments on other reviews from guys who have, obviously, never seen her. So what if she is an oveer 45 gal. Those years of experience have enabled her to give just the right experience each time we have met and that has been at least 20 times in the past 10 years or so. She is my go to when I'm in the mood and she never fails. She is a very attractive woman with a great body, regardless of her age, and her boobs, although MM are very well done and she knows how to tempt and please with them. To all the jerks out there who just like to bash providers, grow up, try a real woman, and your mind will change.
  • stein
  • 10-03-2021, 08:27 AM
Right on the money TB. Good tcb skills, good availability-especially last minute, fair rates, complete menu, decent body- not perfect but neither am I.
She is fun to talk with as well as play with. One of the first ones I looked for once I started meeting up again. Her body is incredible.
  • stein
  • 10-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Actually a very bright lady. ****** Can carry on a great conversation unless you put something in her mouth

*** Edit The Dr
Actually a very bright lady. ****** Can carry on a great conversation unless you put something in her mouth

*** Edit The Dr Originally Posted by stein
corn dog maybe?
  • stein
  • 10-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Did you mean youre a horn dog?
She is 20 years older than me but I have had a lot of fun with her the past couple of years. I see her at least once a month
  • stein
  • 10-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Im a lot older than her but I've always had fun with Kelly. Glad she's been a good find for you too.
Any pics of her anywhere?
I was thinking about seeing her when I got from Green Bay yesterday but didn't have a whole lot of energy
  • stein
  • 10-05-2021, 06:03 PM
And you know you need that!!��