Place for rent

I am going to be traveling a bit and I do not want to break my lease. I wanted to see if any providers would be interested in renting for a discounted rate. PM me for more details.
Thanks
And no taking of any dumps while you use it as an incall.
Does it have blue water?
It has no running water. Only a hole in the ground. Sucks for the neighbors below.
It has no running water. Only a hole in the ground. Sucks for the neighbors below. Originally Posted by Jaynuts
That is what they get for living underground.
F**king trolls....
I am going to be traveling a bit and I do not want to break my lease. I wanted to see if any providers would be interested in renting for a discounted rate. PM me for more details.
Thanks Originally Posted by Jaynuts

I'm not a lawyer but.... doesn't intentionally sub-letting to someone you know to be in an illegal business enterprise ... open you up to legal liabilities... I'm just sayin'
Illegal activities? Just some girlie med students . . .
yeah, who said illegal activities....what they do on their own time is not my business or dime ( i hope). no different from renting to one who smokes dope or sells it on side.
Thanks Originally Posted by Jaynuts
Illegal activities? Just some girlie med students . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
.... no different from renting to one who smokes dope or sells it on side. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Plausible deny-ability .... you need some...

my work here is done... do what you feel comfortable with.. good luck...
I look at it more as "house-sitting"
Lease or deed is under your name.
End of story.
Lease or deed is under your name.
End of story. Originally Posted by Htowner
Think about it like... leaving the keys to the Porsche and the liquor cabinet with your teenage son while you are out of town ... you are still the responsible party in the event of unpleasantness ....
that is some Risky Business.
And then she robbed him blind...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=134148
sucks.