A BBFS Thread With A Twist

A recent bad experience caused me to look back at my history with hookers that allowed me to raw dog them. Without exception, in retrospect, I always gave the act more significance than they did. I guess I wanted to fool myself into thinking I was somehow different or special to them. It was never an upsell. And I never see anyone that often, so they weren’t trying to keep a good fish on the line. Made me wonder why the hell they did it. Are they just lazy, careless, ignorant, latex haters, or what? Or do they, like me, realize how much better it feels and do it for that reason? Any thoughts?
I think they are lazy, and beaten down by the hobby to offer raw dog. I think the risk is relatively low through nornal heterosexual activity. people raw dog once, dick doesnt fall off, pussy doesnt turn green, so they do it again. Like speeding, ir running a red light, some people just do it more so than others.

For some, they have a different set risks they are willing to take, so there is a risk taking aspect to raw dog. for me, i draw the line DFK, which is a mild risk of herpes or mono. I love eating pussy, and am not sure the risks, but in the past i am looking at about 40 providers, and was tested, and i did not catch anything.
What's the twist?
twist

jok spent YEARS as BBFS harshest critic

attacking anyone that he thought was involved in the practice

this place never fails to amaze with the hypocrisy
everyone has fucked raw, shit

I think we have covered that enough haven't we cc?
lol
everyone has fucked raw, shit

I think we have covered that enough haven't we cc?
lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
I agree lol
  • MC
  • 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM
everyone has fucked raw, shit Originally Posted by bjwstw
I can honestly say I've never bb'd a provider, nor do I plan on doing it.
I can honestly say I've never bb'd a provider, nor do I plan on doing it. Originally Posted by MC
where did I mention provider?

I said everyone has fucked raw meaning any body gf, wife, bar maid, waitress, provider, could be any one.

hard to find a virgin these days
I said everyone has fucked raw meaning any body gf, wife, bar maid, waitress, provider, could be any one.

hard to find a virgin these days Originally Posted by bjwstw
Yup.
Prior to the mid 80s before aids was widely reported, going raw was pretty much the SOP.
  • TSlyC
  • 03-09-2015, 12:42 AM
I understand "why" people are against fucking raw in the hobby, what I don't get is how people react. They go completely crazy, freak out, providers don't see a person rumored to have fucked raw, jimmies don't see providers who have been rumored to have fucked raw.

I just don't get it. You're wearing a condom right? So why the fuck would them potentially having fucked somebody raw matter to you THAT much?

I understand the increased risk, but the reaction is ridiculous.
Yeah - I've wondered about the strength of the reaction myself. BBFS is WAY past my personal comfort zone, but to each their own. I'd probably avoid a provider who offered BB simply because the added risk would be on my mind and take away from the fun. But I'd do it quietly. Life is too short to freak out about much of anything - except for fun!
I don't recall bashing anyone for bare backing, Juan. Maybe we have a failure to communicate.

The twist is that the thread is not about judging people for doing it, but asking why they do it.

But, as expected, the judges always appear.

As far as hypocrisy goes, some of the holier than thou hookers who were so vocal in their call for safe sex have raw dogged their clients.

The ladies did protest too much, me thinks. lol
Why they do it ?lol are you seriously asking that question ? People fuck raw because it feels better lol. I don't bb with provides but I don't bash people who do, hey it's your life do what you want. But when I'm seeing someone as in a gf in my private life I bb and after months or even years of having CFS with providers or random hook up girls, bb feels fucking amazing.
A thread about bbfs is like a bomb waiting for someone to light the fuse. Neither can end well.
Where is the twist? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Blow a raw load in a dirty ass for a twist on this boring bullshit. This shit was mundane before freshman orientation. Unless you wrapped it in bacon and mailed it to Michelle Obama, I don't give a fuck where you put your cock and what was on it.

How about a thread about all the raw-dogging done with ladies that didn't allow it? A little crime spree confessional? That would be a twist.