BBFS for poll for providers, anonymous, no need to reply

i admit this is challenging and taboo subject, but would it would interesting from a social and business perspective
Heh
did sabs vote?

errr never mind
Interesting, looks to be close to 50/50 so far, and supports what the client poll is stating as well. part of the hobby scene.... i did not expect that... Thank everyone, for participating.

Curious if BBFS should remain a taboo subject? my opinion, discretion is the better part of valour.
Please do not attempt to hijack the thread
Is this poll restricted so only providers can cast their votes?
Is this poll restricted so only providers can cast their votes? Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
I don't think it can be. I'm not putting too much faith in the results.

The only way you could see if it was only SP's voting would be to make it public. And then they wouldn't vote. Or they would lie.

The other poll is more credible.
Is this poll restricted so only providers can cast their votes? Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
Of course not, which means the results are you know what.
Lol
What are we sposed to be voting for? Jw
Well.....I vote that in the future bbfs is open to everyone with no risk of STD or pregnancy...

One would think that with all the tecknology and research in this world that soon there will be a way to go without and be totally safe...

maybe there is a hobbying scientist out there doing the research as we speak.. : )
Not meant to be vote, but meant to be a survey. There has always been controversy on the board about BBFS being offered/taken. and some people say never, and other say it happens a lot. Some people would be ostrocized if they were suspected of doing BBFS.

I think the surveys show that there is a fair amount of BBFS going on, and a population that also does not engage in BBFS.

If anything, i am going to be less naive about it happening. and i am no longer going to hold judgment, who am i to judge anyway?

People simply need to respect the boundries of others.
I think you left out a huge motivational
Item in your poll/survey..

Probly woulda went over better if you
Woulda perhaps put it like this..

We all know it been done...
However, whats your number..
5bucks
10bucks
20bucks
50bucks
100 bucks
200 bucks
500bucks
1000bucks
2000 bucks

Come one man...you think they just doin it
Cuz it feels good..lol..
I agree, upsell could be a factor. I did allow a selection for upsell and no one selected upsell as of yet.

I would be curious as to the type, or cost if provider that would engage in BBFS, but that would have to be a different type of poll.
I think you left out a huge motivational
Item in your poll/survey..

Probly woulda went over better if you
Woulda perhaps put it like this..

We all know it been done...
However, whats your number..
5bucks
10bucks
20bucks
50bucks
100 bucks
200 bucks