Spill it Blitzen

How is it that Trish is supposedly banned... and all of a sudden you are back?

Sounds bassakwards to me....

If you ONLY see her... why would you come back when she leaves????
I got reactivated this morning and she was still here, and then she get's banned, wtf? So I just talked to her, says she won't be gone for long. She sends you her love and I can pass her any messages you or anyone else would like to send.
I got reactivated this morning and she was still here, and then she get's banned, wtf? So I just talked to her, says she won't be gone for long. She sends you her love and I can pass her any messages you or anyone else would like to send. Originally Posted by blthzr666
or was it
I got reactivated this morning and she was still here, and then she get's banned, wtf? So I just talked to her, says she won't be gone for long. She sends you and I can pass her any messages you or anyone else would like to send. Originally Posted by blthzr666
just askin
or was it

just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I can only speculate OSD.
I got reactivated this morning and she was still here, and then she get's banned, wtf? So I just talked to her, says she won't be gone for long. She sends you her love and I can pass her any messages you or anyone else would like to send. Originally Posted by blthzr666
id rather speak to her directly more direct.