So can a woman really choke a man while his head is between her thighs?

This is what I get for watching an old Mission Impossible movie on a Sunday morning. I just love watching women kick ass on a fun/unrealistic/action filled type of movie format!!!

But I always thought the whole "choking a guy with your thighs" was somewhat implausible and while doing a quick google search didn't find any definitive answer.

So what do you think?

I bet that some men might LIKE the idea of being slightly choked while between the thighs of a female.

Anyway ... wanted to hear a few opinions!

Thanks and happy Sunday!
Elisabeth
  • grean
  • 08-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Yup....called a triangle choke.

So it's not just squuezing your thighs together but you're definitely using your thighs and hip to choke a person.
Depends on which way his tongue is pointed . . for the record.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-06-2017, 02:15 PM
I think this is a wrestling/Jiu Jitsu submission hold. Might be off on that. I've done this as few times in the P4P world. While I think it does cause some sensations near to asphyxiation, I can't see myself actually being able to choke someone to sleep with my thighs. Perhaps I don't have the strength or training yet.
Oh, its absolutely possible and has happened to me many times! My favorite sessions include this type of play. :-)
Years ago, I was with a group of friends at Caligula (the strip club on Northwest Highway)... One of the guys was in a wheelchair... This dancer came in stage - she had a bodybuilder look and build...

My friend went up to the stage to tip her... She put her legs over his shoulders, head between her thighs and lifted him out of his wheelchair... She shook him around like a rag doll... He survived...

Another guy went up to tip her... She pinned him face down on the stage, sat on his neck / shoulders and gave him a wedgie, ripping the elastic band off of his underwear...

So, is it possible for a woman to choke a guy with her thighs... Who knows?
  • blank
  • 08-16-2017, 07:32 AM
I've had to come up for air a few times when a woman squeezes tight down there, I believe it!