Who is Bella Blue and What is Her Problem?

Who is Bella Blue, what is her problem, and why does she have so many positive reviews?

I don't know if she is on eccie, but she is on OH2. She sent me a random message out of nowhere saying Jaylowe is a "fucking [STAFF edit - GM]
g flat booty wetback." She called me a "weak trick" for seeing Jaylowe, and she claims to have a boyfriend for 8 years, which I assume is a cuck. She sent me all kinds of vulgar messages. Not only that, but she sent a looooong ass message on OH2 about Kieva being a [STAFF edit - GM]
serving 15 years in prison. I didn't read all of it. OH2 is so bad, it's hardly working.

Is her account hacked, or is she simply like that? I don't even know who she is or why she contacted me with those messages haha. Hoes losing their minds. I'm just sitting in the parking lot trying to see who is available tonight. It seems dead. I logged on and saw this Bella Blue girl sending rubbish. It's crazy out there, man. Hahah.

2024, guys!
WOW! the plot thickens LOL Now not only are they posting alerts on her but they are now harassing customers of certain girls. Crazy
Who is Bella Blue, what is her problem, and why does she have so many positive reviews?

about Kieva it's hardly working.
Originally Posted by dormGE

Sounds like the provider that gave Kieva problems a while back.

I think Kieva had tried to help the Provider and got back stabbed.
WOW! the plot thickens LOL Now not only are they posting alerts on her but they are now harassing customers of certain girls. Crazy Originally Posted by cage196
Yeah, Bella Blue just sent me more crazy ass messages on OH2. She said she is in New York with her "boyfriend" right now. She said her "boyfriend" is "73 years old." She will be back next week advertising on OH2 and here. No one go to her, please. Rude and potentially dangerous. She could be a cop. I don't know what her deal is. She doesn't like that I see Jaylowe, and she hates on Kieva and other women. She told me she is a "friend" of Keylaa, and now that makes me not want to try to see Keylaa anymore. She is ruining business for herself and multiple women. I still suspect she is GFE.Kris, but I don't know for sure.

I can't really log into OH2 to see the full messages, but I can see what she is typing through my email. She has serious problems. This is a girl I've never even met and she is talking all sorts of nonsense to me and others. It reminds me of that Foreign Becky girl with the big forehead I saw on here a few years ago. Yap, yap, yap all day to strangers. They're going to do it to the wrong person one day.
There is a reason I don't post bad reviews on OH2. In my brief time looking at Oh2, I seen so much drama due to bad reviews it's not worth it. If someone asks me privately, I will tell them.
I have however posted a PSA about a particular companion just because her whole situation is hella sketch and dangerous.
There is a reason I don't post bad reviews on OH2. In my brief time looking at Oh2, I seen so much drama due to bad reviews it's not worth it. If someone asks me privately, I will tell them.
I have however posted a PSA about a particular companion just because her whole situation is hella sketch and dangerous. Originally Posted by mranondash
Reviews or negative, but honest intel. For the most part, that goes for this site as well. It always gets back to the provider and her cucks.

While these boards are for intel and honest reviews as hobbyists are the ones paying, instead, they are used for vendettas and agendas, making honest guys the bad guys, whether they have a different opinion (how about that on a supposed opinionated board) or they give honest opinions are their dealings with a provider (TCB and/or BCD), especially if she is a well known provider.

Hey, ladies, do you not want a negative review? Instead of threatening to black list or causing drama, how about doing what you advertise you say are going to do for the donation you set! While there are guys who take advantage, lie and make threats because you do not offer them special favors (BBFS, extended time, discounts, ect.), if your other reviews are positive, then the guys know what the score is.

Remember also ladies that when you shit on and trash hobbyists just because, other guys are watching.
Why do you care? Let them have their own beef with each other. It has nothing to do with you.
First off I don’t post anymore because I’m in a real relationship and I’m expecting! I read where Jaylowe told Dorm that I hacked her account! Yes I’ve done several two girl meets with her and trust me if I were a dirty chic I would post all of her business on these sites! Jaylowe keep my fucking name out of your mouth! You came to me for help on these sites! All you do is lie!

Really dude why are y’all trusting [STAFF edit - GM]
I don’t post on oh2, eccie or P411 anymore because again I’m in a relationship! I had no idea that the majority of the guys from these sites act like females. I guess that explains why most of y’all like getting pegged. Oh okay I get it now.
My advice is simply this. STOP LISTENING TO THESE GIRLS ISSUES AND JUST VISIT AND GO HOME! SMFH
Why do you care? Let them have their own beef with each other. It has nothing to do with you. Originally Posted by jonas1_2

I don't really care. I'm just curious. I get messages out of nowhere from random girls talking about Jaylowe and [STAFF edit - GM]
. I have no idea what their problem is. GFE.Kris just sent me a random message about the same rubbish. I had to correct to her because she is oblivious. She thinks I was the first person to mention her taking over Jaylowe's account. She is completely wrong. The first person who reported the possible takeover situation was someone else on OH2. It wasn't me. I could send a screenshot on PM for proof. But yeah, all these girls think they know what they are talking about. I don't know what their problem is. GFE.Kris, Bella Blue, and the rest of the filthy crew. I have GFE.Kris on ignore right now because of her threatening and harassing messages she sent on PM. It's the same nonsense Bella Blue was sending me. I can't see what she is saying anymore. Done.
I don't really care. I'm just curious. I get messages out of nowhere from random girls talking about Jaylowe and [STAFF edit - GM]
. I have no idea what their problem is. GFE.Kris just sent me a random message about the same rubbish. I had to correct to her because she is oblivious. She thinks I was the first person to mention her taking over Jaylowe's account. She is completely wrong. The first person who reported the possible takeover situation was someone else on OH2. It wasn't me. I could send a screenshot on PM for proof. But yeah, all these girls think they know what they are talking about. I don't know what their problem is. GFE.Kris, Bella Blue, and the rest of the filthy crew. I have GFE.Kris on ignore right now because of her threatening and harassing messages she sent on PM. It's the same nonsense Bella Blue was sending me. I can't see what she is saying anymore. Done. Originally Posted by dormGE
RTM those PMs.

She does not want to be on the boards anymore, is in a relationship and expecting, but has not asked for her account to be disabled or guested. I do agree with her on one thing though: there are guys who are just as dramatic as the ladies.
RTM those PMs.

She does not want to be on the boards anymore, is in a relationship and expecting, but has not asked for her account to be disabled or guested. I do agree with her on one thing though: there are guys who are just as dramatic as the ladies. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

What is RTM? I don't know what that means.
Man am I glad I keep to my MF’n self!! Lol
Report to mods or something like that.. its the little red triangle with the ! in the middle.. its to report a post to the mods.. you can report PMs too if they break the rules
Bottom left hand corner the red triangle lets you report a message.
. I have no idea what their problem is. GFE.Kris just sent me a random message about the same rubbish. I had to correct to her because she is oblivious. She thinks I was the first person to mention her taking over Jaylowe's account. She is completely wrong. The first person who reported the possible takeover situation was someone else on OH2. It wasn't me. I could send a screenshot on PM for proof. But yeah, all these girls think they know what they are talking about. I don't know what their problem is. GFE.Kris, Bella Blue, and the rest of the filthy crew. I have GFE.Kris on ignore right now because of her threatening and harassing messages she sent on PM. It's the same nonsense Bella Blue was sending me. I can't see what she is saying anymore. Done. Originally Posted by dormGE
If she sent you threatening pms on here, please rtm them.

We can take it from there.