How many Providers have Grand Fathered Clients

Ok
When a Provider does not understand what a Grand Fathered Clients are or is playing dumb.
Do you try.
#1 to explane it to them and if they take it the wrong way, the provider will not see you anyway.
or
#99 Just not see them again till they get back up from the bottom of the can do list again, in a year are so
I would guess all of them do.

As for your question, just see somebody else.
In my experience most do. If one of the ladies that you see doesn’t then you just see her at her new rate or you drop her from your rotation. That’s not a difficult decision.
If they have been around long enough (before the drastic raise in donation prices) AND they have clients who see them on a regular basis per them and at their discretion not yours, then they probably have those guys grandfathered in at the rate they first started seeing them at.
Of course! Us ladies who have been in the hobby for some time have clients grandfathered in at the rates they first saw us at.
Some do, some don’t. If they do offer grandfathered rates, often times it expires if you haven’t seen them in say a year.

I assume they do unless they specifically tell me differently. I confirmed this with a lady whom I consider to be the most professional provider I have met.
Most do but it’s usually for regulars. If it’s been a while or she doesn’t offer it. Either pay her current rate or keep it moving
Same provider I was referencing posted on her Twitter recently. Didn’t see it until tonight. Rates adjustments happening, to stay grandfather must have visited 2x in last 12 months. That seems reasonable.
Yess , I have quite a few that I see at Grandfathered rates. Mostly if they come visit me regularly.
I have a handful of ladies I see who have grandfathered in my rates I pay. I know this because I see the rates they are charging for guys who pass their screening, but see them for the first time.

If you are trying to get a lower grandfathered rate and promise to see her regularly in the future, that probably is not going to work and she probably will not even see you at the full retail price either.

The hobby is not cheap (and that goes both ways for you ladies who mentally check out during a session wanting your full donation), so if you cannot afford it or know how to play the game, either get out or you can be like the multiple loser members on here who do not participate in P4P, but just like to troll and cause drama.