A new way to stop drinking beer

My resources have been limited, and my local place to buy beer is getting slim . I didn’t need cold beer because the refrigerator was already full . The only Bud Light they had was already cold and it was $13.95 per twelve pack ... ( thank you DG, you should get some fnnn toilet paper, too, btw) . Then I noticed unrefrigerated Miller Lights for $8.95 per 12 pack. I thought hell yeah and bought three of them. Dude, it was all I could do to drink them, only a true alcoholic could have done it.I would drink several Bud Lights, then man up and go to the Miller Lites, it was pure drunken misery!... I think if all I could get was Miller Light, I could quit drinking beer altogether, ... I guess I would have to switch to liquor then ... I like rum and Coke! ✌️ Y’all stay safe out there, I am afraid this corona virus shit is far from over... oh yeah, Roll Tide Roll
Had a guy tell me that the only way he could stop drinking corn liquor was to run out!
Man oh man I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Why the hell would anybody drink light beer anyway that's like putting water in good whiskey it just doesn't make any sense to me lol. MJ
I would have to put something in it, MJ ... I have never had a taste for liquor, plus I drink it way too fast
I would have to put something in it, MJ ... I have never had a taste for liquor, plus I drink it way too fast Originally Posted by Steel Wheels

Plenty of beer drinkers share this problem. They get used to throwing back a 12 oz or two then switch to 4 oz. cocktails and go way overboard.

Anyway, mixing the two has always made me sick. Pick one and stay true. But I agree with the others, lite beer is a no no.