Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Albright is not my source. Albright is your source. See post #55.
Adav is owning IB. Again. Give it up IB.Adav knows more than you do. Just admit that you are wrong. Its ok
Albright is not my source. Albright is your source. See post #55. Originally Posted by adav8s28
My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain your sources were duped.

Adav is owning IB. Again. Give it up IB.Adav knows more than you do. Just admit that you are wrong. Its ok Originally Posted by themystic
Not even in your most delusional dreams
My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain your sources were duped.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, Albright got the documents from Netanyahu.

BTW, Albright got the documents from Netanyahu.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain Odumbo's treaty was farcical and that your sources were duped.
My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain Odumbo's treaty was farcical and that your sources were duped. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Albright is your source and Post# 55 is YOUR post.
Albright is your source and Post# 55 is YOUR post. Originally Posted by adav8s28
No. You're wrong again. My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain Odumbo's treaty was farcical and that your sources were duped.
why should the Iranians be trusted over this claim???
What you don't seem to comprehend is that the information published in November 2018 is more current and up to date than the older articles, and that article reports -- based on newer and better information than any older article -- that Iran is only seven to twelve months from producing a nuclear weapon.

I understand that an updated analysis from November 2018 based on newer and better information takes precedent over a report that's two years older. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I correctly stated before, post #55 is your post. In post #55, Albright is quoted. The documents that Albright studied are from Netanyahu. The centrifuges must be turned on and the Uranium enriched before Iran can get a nuclear weapon.
As I correctly stated before, post #55 is your post. In post #55, Albright is quoted. The documents that Albright studied are from Netanyahu. The centrifuges must be turned on and the Uranium enriched before Iran can get a nuclear weapon. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Nothing you've posted has been correct. My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain Odumbo's treaty was farcical and that your sources were duped.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 06:11 AM
why should the Iranians be trusted over this claim??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well....why should the North Koreans ?

Trump can make you believe anything because you believe a liar.

I'm not saying a liar is always lying, but I'm more skeptical of liars than say the head of our intelligence whose job is to presents facts.

Not political opinions. .. or wtf some of us call lies.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Nothing you've posted has been correct. My sources are Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer who maintain Odumbo's treaty was farcical and that your sources were duped. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like you should move to Isreal.

Become a citizen of that country.

I have more faith in this country's intelligence officials than I do in any other countries leader who has his countrys best interest at heart , not this countrys.
Sounds like you should move to Isreal.

Become a citizen of that country.

I have more faith in this country's intelligence officials than I do in any other countries leader who has his countrys best interest at heart , not this countrys.
Originally Posted by WTF

It sounds like you don't understand what Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer they said.

David Albright, the president of the Institute for Science and International Security, a private group in Washington that tracks nuclear arms, said it would currently take Iran eight to 10 months to rebuild its enrichment complex and acquire sufficient uranium fuel to make a bomb.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Just more lies and bullshit by Hankering. In post #55 you leave out half of what Albright said in your post #36. Again he did not give a time range. He just said it depends on how efficient the enrichment process is.

Secondly, your article from the Wire said Obama is sending Iran natural Uranium. It is not even possible to build a bomb with just Natural Uranium. Natural Uranium only has a concentration of the U-235 of .7% or .007. You need over 90% concentration of U-235 to get a bomb or nuclear weapon, which means Iran will be enriching for a long time if all they are getting is "Natural" Uranium. Study up.

https://www.livescience.com/39773-fa...t-uranium.html Originally Posted by adav8s28
IB...this is where you were schooled.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, you have doubled down.

You leave out important information that provides context.

Be like a midget saying that if he were 3 feet taller he could dunk a basketball and you running around distorting what the midget said by saying that the midget said he could dunk a basketball.

Leaving out all that was said means you are promoting a lie.
IB...this is where you were schooled.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, you have doubled down.

You leave out important information that provides context.

Be like a midget saying that if he were 3 feet taller he could dunk a basketball and you running around distorting what the midget said by saying that the midget said he could dunk a basketball.

Leaving out all that was said means you are promoting a lie.
Originally Posted by WTF
I wouldn't be the one ignoring what Netanyahu and the Iranian reported.