Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

• WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 08:36 AM
An Iranian and an Israeli, but don't let the facts get in the way. Both of them called Odumbo's treaty a farce, and both of them reported that Iran cheated from day one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Our intelligence agency does not agree with you, the Iranian or the Israeli.

Just like they did not say wtf the Bush II admin was saying they said.

But you choose to believe who ever you'd like.

The last time you did that it led to a useless war that is bankrupting this country , just as OBL wanted.
intel agencies are lying about this.
Fact now that's a 4 letter word now-a-day's
Our intelligence agency does not agree with you, the Iranian or the Israeli.

Just like they did not say wtf the Bush II admin was saying they said.

But you choose to believe who ever you'd like.

The last time you did that it led to a useless war that is bankrupting this country , just as OBL wanted.
Originally Posted by WTF
An Iranian and an Israeli -- from opposite ends of the political spectrum -- reported that Odumbo's treaty is a farce, and both of them reported that Iran cheated from day one. All equivocation otherwise is so much bureaucratic bullshit from swamp creatures whose careers hang in the balance.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 09:47 AM
An Iranian and an Israeli -- from opposite ends of the political spectrum -- reported that Odumbo's treaty is a farce, and both of them reported that Iran cheated from day one. All equivocation otherwise is so much bureaucratic bullshit from swamp creatures whose careers hang in the balance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Both factions gain from American unrest in Iran. Politically.

You'd be better servered to step back and see the bigger picture.

Ask friendly fred...he is wise of the Israeli ways.
Both factions gain from American unrest in Iran. Politically.

You'd be better servered to step back and see the bigger picture.

Ask friendly fred...he is wise of the Israeli ways.
Originally Posted by WTF
The big picture is, Iran has been cheating all along. "Pretending" Iran isn't cheating is self-delusion which yields absolutely no political advantage for the U.S.
Opinions vary.

https://wtop.com/white-house/2018/05...-nuclear-deal/
Originally Posted by bamscram
Lies are not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.
Lies are not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ever answer a question?
Ever answer a question? Originally Posted by bamscram
FYI, you didn't posit a question. Meanwhile, lies are still not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 12:11 PM
The big picture is, Iran has been cheating all along. "Pretending" Iran isn't cheating is self-delusion which yields absolutely no political advantage for the U.S. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pretending they have cheated helps the political right in Iran, Isreal and in this country.

You haven't stepped out of your bubble to actually see the big picture.

NK is the one cheating but for Trump to admit that would be admitting failure.

This Iranian crap is a diversion for his ignorant followers. All things Obama are supposedly bad. Even things that are working out!
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 12:13 PM
FYI, you didn't posit a question. Meanwhile, lies are still not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't forget Trumps Head of Intelligence!

Evidently they are lying too!

According to you , Trump an Iranian and a Israeli!
Pretending they have cheated helps the political right in Iran, Isreal and in this country.

You haven't stepped out of your bubble to actually see the big picture.

NK is the one cheating but for Trump to admit that would be admitting failure.

This Iranian crap is a diversion for his ignorant followers. All things Obama are supposedly bad. Even things that are working out!
Originally Posted by WTF
Netanyahu laid out the evidence that Iran cheated. The Iranian engineer admitted Iran cheated. No "pretending" required.

Don't forget Trumps Head of Intelligence!

Evidently they are lying too!

According to you , Trump an Iranian and a Israeli!
Originally Posted by WTF
Those individuals would be mislead by Odumbo and Kerry's minions in the deep state.

WHY IS OBAMA IGNORING IRAN CHEATING ON THE NUKE DEAL?

Those who negotiate such agreements wish to defend them. They do not wish to say, six or 12 months and even years later, that they were duped and that the deals must be considered null and void.

(News Week)
FYI, you didn't posit a question. Meanwhile, lies are still not opinions, they're lies. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied. Iran cheated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The question was " ever answer a question" want to try again.
Netanyahu laid out the evidence that Iran cheated. The Iranian engineer admitted Iran cheated. No "pretending" required.

Those individuals would be mislead by Odumbo and Kerry's minions in the deep state. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who gives a fuck what Netanyahu says. Let them take care of their own problems. Netanyahu doesn't dictate US policy IB. Why do you constantly side with other countries over the US?