Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

The question was " ever answer a question" want to try again. Originally Posted by bamscram
So you admit to introducing an off-topic ruse that has nothing nothing to do with the OP.

Who gives a fuck what Netanyahu says. Let them take care of their own problems. Netanyahu doesn't dictate US policy IB. Why do you constantly side with other countries over the US? Originally Posted by themystic
Many people are enormously concerned with the intelligence provided by the United States' number one ally in that region, and he related how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
So you admit to introducing an off-topic ruse that has nothing nothing to do with the OP.

Many people are enormously concerned with the intelligence provided by the United States' number one ally in that region, and he related how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"many people?" who the fuck would that be?. most Americans couldn't even point that POS country out on a map-

Disclaimer: Fred gets free pass
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 06:19 PM

Many people are enormously concerned with the intelligence provided by the United States' number one ally in that region, and he related how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Numder one ally? We no longer need that ruse for control of oil in that region.

They keep letting all those Russian jews migrate and they'll be a satellite state in no time

They keep letting all those Russian jews migrate and they'll be a satellite state in no time Originally Posted by WTF
IB wants us to all thank Netanyahu for our "cheap gas". Or is that the Saudis ass he kisses
"many people?" who the fuck would that be?. most Americans couldn't even point that POS country out on a map-

Disclaimer: Fred gets free pass
Originally Posted by themystic
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United States' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

They keep letting all those Russian jews migrate and they'll be a satellite state in no time
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, like a nuclear armed Iran with warships and bombers in Venezuela would be merely an insignificant inconvenience.

IB wants us to all thank Netanyahu for our "cheap gas". Or is that the Saudis ass he kisses Originally Posted by themystic
The ass is the party symbol of the dim-retards. The image of an "ass" was frequently employed at the polls so that illiterate dim-retard's would know which ass they were supposed to vote for.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 06:43 PM
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United Stes' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Yeah, like a nuclear armed Iran with warships and bombers in Venezuela would be merely an insignificant inconvenience.

[] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jesus the last war you supported helped out Iran tremendously. Assuming Iraq was the las war you supported!
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United Stes' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

The ass is the party symbol of the dim-retards. The image of an "ass" was frequently employed at the polls so that illiterate dim-retard's would know which ass they were supposed to vote for. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only POS in this thread in Netanyahu. That mother fucker needs to be locked up. Hes a true enemy of the American people
Jesus the last war you supported helped out Iran tremendously. Assuming Iraq was the las war you supported! Originally Posted by WTF
Al-Qaeda leader and terrorist Zarqawi was in Iraq when the U.S. invaded. Zarqawi was honing his skills with chemical and biological agents. He launched a terrorist cell against Amman and came within hours of killing 80,000 Jordanians in Amman. He had similar plans for the U.S.: the Millenium Plots. So, the U.S. was looking out for it's interests; not Irans. Intelligent Americans understand that Netanyahu's report about how the Iranians cheated on the terms of Odumbo's POS treaty justifies reimposing sanctions against Iran, as Trump did.

The only POS in this thread in Netanyahu. That mother fucker needs to be locked up. Hes a true enemy of the American people Originally Posted by themystic
Not in the minds of real Americans. Only in the minds of misinformed and very ignorant dim-retards and racist anti-Semites. Israel is the United States' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Al-Qaeda leader and terrorist Zarqawi was in Iraq when the U.S. invaded. Zarqawi was honing his skills with chemical and biological agents. He launched a terrorist cell against Amman and came within hours of killing 80,000 Jordanians in Amman. He had similar plans for the U.S.: the Millenium Plots.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...r-future-wars/
Army’s long-awaited Iraq war study finds Iran was the only winner in a conflict that holds many lessons for future wars

“At the time of this project’s completion in 2018, an emboldened and expansionist Iran appears to be the only victor,” authors wrote in the concluding chapter.
Col. Joe Rayburn and Col. Frank Sobchak, both retired, authored the study.

So, the U.S. was looking out for it's interests; not Irans.Intelligent Americans understand that Netanyahu's report about how the Iranians cheated on the terms of Odumbo's POS treaty justifies reimposing sanctions against Iran, as Trump did.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump should engage in trade with Iran just like he wants to do with NK. He should tell . Netanyahu's to fight his own war if he so chooses and not factor the US in as part of that conflict should it happen.
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...r-future-wars/
Army’s long-awaited Iraq war study finds Iran was the only winner in a conflict that holds many lessons for future wars

“At the time of this project’s completion in 2018, an emboldened and expansionist Iran appears to be the only victor,” authors wrote in the concluding chapter.
Col. Joe Rayburn and Col. Frank Sobchak, both retired, authored the study.

Trump should engage in trade with Iran just like he wants to do with NK. He should tell . Netanyahu's to fight his own war if he so chooses and not factor the US in as part of that conflict should it happen.
Originally Posted by WTF
So you and Odumbo somehow believe this justifies that Iran should be awarded nuclear weapons?

• WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 09:47 PM
So you and Odumbo somehow believe this justifies that Iran should be awarded nuclear weapons?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No , we do disagree on what the best solution is though. I think he should do with Iran, exactly wtf he is doing with NK. Evidently you and others do not notice the dichotomy in the two positions.
No , we do disagree on what the best solution is though. I think he should do with Iran, exactly wtf he is doing with NK. Evidently you and others do not notice the dichotomy in the two positions. Originally Posted by WTF
Iran has been killing large numbers of Americans since 1978. Iran has already cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Iran has been killing large numbers of Americans since 1978. Iran has already cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that why Reagan sold arms to them?
Is that why Reagan sold arms to them? Originally Posted by WTF
And somehow that is a justification for Odumbo to sell the Iranians enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons, and turning a blind eye to the Iranian's cheating on his POS treaty?

Last week, Germany’s intelligence agency produced a report detailing Iranian cheating. Here is an excerpt from the news story:
Germany’s domestic intelligence agency said in its annual report that Iran has a “clandestine” effort to seek illicit nuclear technology and equipment from German companies “at what is, even by international standards, a quantitatively high level.”

The findings by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s equivalent of the FBI, were issued in a 317-page report last week.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel underscored the findings in a statement to parliament, saying Iran violated the United Nations Security Council’s anti-missile development regulations.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 11:16 PM
And somehow that is a justification for Odumbo to sell the Iranians enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons, and turning a blind eye to the Iranian's cheating on his POS treaty? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It shows how partisan you are on the subject.

So how much money did Obama receive?

I think Trump should engage with Iran just as he is with NK.