Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Not before the invasion of Afghanistan.

Your distortion will not justify the invasion of Iraq.

Even Trump thinks your argument is idiotic. Something I agree with Trump about.
Originally Posted by WTF
Your's is the distortion, because it's quite clear I said Zarqawi moved his WMD operation from Herat to Iraq after the U.S. bombed his WMD operation in Herat.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Your's is the distortion, because it's quite clear I said Zarqawi moved his WMD operation from Herat to Iraq after the U.S. bombed his WMD operation in Herat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So when , where and why did he move his operations?

That is wtf you are having trouble answering.

The guy moves from Afghanistan to Norther Iraq which is under Kurdish control and protected by American pilots after America invaded Iraq.

So you are trying to use that as a justification for invading Iraq.

See that only works on folks who have no idea the subtle nuances that make your argument a complete lie when viewed in total.
So when , where and why did he move his operations?

That is wtf you are having trouble answering.

The guy moves from Afghanistan to Norther Iraq which is under Kurdish control and protected by American pilots after America invaded Iraq.

So you are trying to use that as a justification for invading Iraq.

See that only works on folks who have no idea the subtle nuances that make your argument a complete lie when viewed in total.
Originally Posted by WTF
After all of your whining and gnashing of teeth, it was confirmed that there was WMD in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 08:44 PM
After all of your whining and gnashing of teeth, it was confirmed that there was WMD in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even Bush admitted there were no WMDs.

There was no reason to invade Iraq.

It has been a clusterfuck. The big winner has been Iran.

But hey you hitched your wagon on that pony and you will not let go.

But hey you hitched your wagon on that pony and you will not let go.
Originally Posted by WTF
It was confirmed: there was WMD in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 08:58 PM
It was confirmed: there was WMD in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Similar so called WMDs have been found in France. Do you suggest we invade!

But hey you hitched your wagon on that pony and you will not let go. Originally Posted by WTF
Only one reason to invade Iraq.
Similar so called WMDs have been found in France. Do you suggest we invade! Originally Posted by WTF
There were WMD in Iraq, and Zarqawi had already demonstrated that he was ready to use them against his enemies in Jordan and Britain.

Care to cite where France was caught sending bomb makers and poisonous substances into foreign countries to kill civilians the way Zarqawi was planning to do?
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 09:38 PM
[COLOR="Black"]There were WMD in Iraq, and Zarqawi had already demonstrated that he was ready to use them against his enemies in Jordan and Britain.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Zarqawi was in Afghanistan. Saddam didn't want him in Iraq.

You seem to not understand that he only went into the Kurdish , American protected region of Iraq. We could have invaded that region and gotten him.

Yet you seem to think the better option was to invade Iraq as a whole...even Trump thinks that idiotic.
Zarqawi was in Afghanistan. Saddam didn't want him in Iraq.

You seem to not understand that he only went into the Kurdish , American protected region of Iraq. We could have invaded that region and gotten him.

Yet you seem to think the better option was to invade Iraq as a whole...even Trump thinks that idiotic.
Originally Posted by WTF

Zarqawi was manufacturing WMD in Iraq, and your denials will never change that fact.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 07:01 AM

Zarqawi was manufacturing WMD in Iraq, and your denials will never change that fact.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We see how well your sponsorship in Iraq went....maybe the sheep will go along with the same act in Iran. I doubt it.

You are relly just a tool of the right wing ruling class in Isreal and do not even realize it.

We see how well your sponsorship in Iraq went....maybe the sheep will go along with the same act in Iran. I doubt it.

You are relly just a tool of the right wing ruling class in Isreal and do not even realize it.

Originally Posted by WTF
You're deflection doesn't change the fact that Iran was never in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 08:10 AM
You're deflection doesn't change the fact that Iran was never in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
According to your mole in Iran and your Daddy , Benjamin Netanyahu prime minister of Israel....like they don't have a stake in staying in power through fear!

If we invade Iran, find out you were wrong, you'll point to a Iranian Pest Man and claim he is a terrorist in possession of WMDs!
According to your mole in Iran and your Daddy , Benjamin Netanyahu prime minister of Israel....like they don't have a stake in staying in power through fear!

If we invade Iran, find out you were wrong, you'll point to a Iranian Pest Man and claim he is a terrorist in possession of WMDs!
Originally Posted by WTF
You might want to check the number of articles I cited. There's more than two informed parties out there that have gone on record as saying Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 09:01 AM
You might want to check the number of articles I cited. There's more than two informed parties out there that have gone on record as saying Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still fighting the Iraq war...

"WMD's....they're not in compliance! Send in our military! "

We've seen this movie before IB. You lost the last one and hopefully the nation will not fall for this bs.