Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Bullshit! Trump's evaluation that Odumbo's treaty was fucked up "for at least three reasons: a weak inspections regime in which the UN’s nuclear watchdog can’t access Iranian military facilities, an unacceptable arrangement where the U.S. had to give up its most powerful sanctions against ballistic missiles even as Iran was allowed to develop ballistic missiles, and the fact that the deal’s eventual expiration dates mean Iran will legally be allowed to get within a hair’s breadth of a nuclear weapon." And the Iranian engineer's statement confirms how fucking weak the inspections program is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you are admitting that Kerry did not lie. Iran won't be able to get a bomb until the eventual expiration dates become a reality ( approximately 6 years from now). No one ever said that the deal prevents Iran from ever getting a bomb. The high speed centrifuges would have to be turned off permanently. Despite those three reasons, the deal because of the other constraints prevents Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. It is not physically possible to enrich the Uranium to a 20% concentration of U-235 without the high speed centrifuges. The deal brings stability to the region for 10 years and the USA gives Iran back their own money which the USA had been holding in escrow.
So, you are admitting that Kerry did not lie. Iran won't be able to get a bomb until the eventual expiration dates become a reality ( approximately 6 years from now). No one ever said that the deal prevents Iran from ever getting a bomb. The high speed centrifuges would have to be turned off permanently. Despite those three reasons, the deal because of the other constraints prevents Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. It is not physically possible to enrich the Uranium to a 20% concentration of U-235 without the high speed centrifuges. The deal brings stability to the region for 10 years and the USA gives Iran back their own money which the USA had been holding in escrow. Originally Posted by adav8s28
IB. You're really screwed if adav sees your Flynn nonsense. He has clearly showed that you don't know your stuff about Iran. IB move on. Do feel like der Fuhrer Trump when Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!!
So, you are admitting that Kerry did not lie. Iran won't be able to get a bomb until the eventual expiration dates become a reality ( approximately 6 years from now). No one ever said that the deal prevents Iran from ever getting a bomb. The high speed centrifuges would have to be turned off permanently. Despite those three reasons, the deal because of the other constraints prevents Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. It is not physically possible to enrich the Uranium to a 20% concentration of U-235 without the high speed centrifuges. The deal brings stability to the region for 10 years and the USA gives Iran back their own money which the USA had been holding in escrow. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Pssst, seven to twelve months isn't "10 years". Kerry and Odumbo lied their asses off, and the Iranians cheated on the treaty from day one.

IB. You're really screwed if adav sees your Flynn nonsense. He has clearly showed that you don't know your stuff about Iran. IB move on. Do feel like der Fuhrer Trump when Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You'd be the brain washed fool who believed Odumbo's lies.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 06:24 AM
No use arguing with IB...he has a plant in Iran that he believes over our own Intelligence Agencies.

You are arguing with Trump's next pick to run the Intel Community!

After he revamps the FISA Courts...
No use arguing with IB...he has a plant in Iran that he believes over our own Intelligence Agencies.

You are arguing with Trump's next pick to run the Intel Community!

After he revamps the FISA Courts...
Originally Posted by WTF
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported.
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck Netanyahu. Hes a fucking trouble maker who needs to mind his own business. The Jews need to take care of themselves instead of sucking American tit. IB You sure do like sucking up to non Americans
Fuck Netanyahu. Hes a fucking trouble maker who needs to mind his own business. The Jews need to take care of themselves instead of sucking American tit. IB You sure do like sucking up to non Americans Originally Posted by themystic
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported. Netanyahu is minding his own business, as any intelligent person can see.
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Well there are three people, you Netafuckingyahoo, and some Iranian saying one thing while the rest of the world says another.
Good luck in thinking anyone believes you.
Well there are three people, you Netafuckingyahoo, and some Iranian saying one thing while the rest of the world says another.
Good luck in thinking anyone believes you.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Plus there are also Netanyahu's spies telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty.
Plus there are also Netanyahu's spies telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The sky is green IB. Look before anyone accuses you of lying. Hurry its green

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but I still like you. Btw adav knows his stuff. You might want to stay away from him. He makes you look bad
The sky is green IB. Look before anyone accuses you of lying. Hurry its green

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but I still like you. Btw adav knows his stuff. You might want to stay away from him. He makes you look bad
Originally Posted by themystic
Netanyahu's spies are telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty, and Nentayahu's presentation to the world was echoed by the Iranian engineer who is smarter than any bunch of clowns who stoop to vote for hildebeest in 2016.
Pssst, seven to twelve months isn't "10 years".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pssst, in order to get a bomb in 7 to 12 months the centrifuges would have to be turned on or restarted. The centrifuges were turned off. Kerry's statement is based on the assumption the centrifuges are turned off. The fact is the 1000 high speed centrifuges were turned off and move to the plant that is be monitored 24/7 in real time.

Here is the quote from Albright from post #55

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....

Now, let's see you dance around that.
Pssst, in order to get a bomb in 7 to 12 months the centrifuges would have to be turned on or restarted. The centrifuges were turned off. Kerry's statement is based on the assumption the centrifuges are turned off. The fact is the 1000 high speed centrifuges were turned off and move to the plant that is be monitored 24/7 in real time.

Here is the quote from Albright from post #55

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....

Now, let's see you dance around that.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
The Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped.
The Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You quoted Albright in post #55. You are now saying Albright doesn't know what he is talking about. Albright is your guy? You posted his quote.
You quoted Albright in post #55. You are now saying Albright doesn't know what he is talking about. Albright is your guy? You posted his quote. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped.