My apologies

I may have made an error....

Seems there was a discussion about ladyboys and I may have gotten it a bit wrong. I'm told that the correct term is "Twink". I guess there is a difference....

Sorry for the confusion.
Carry on.
Is ECCIE going to have "lady boy" or "twink" section now for certain people who go for that...
There used to be an "Other Reviews" Forum... but there used to be a lot of things.
Perhaps they can be placed in the underutilized "Studio" forum.... but I'm guessing it's gonna be a while before it gets used.....
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think that is more cryptic than your other posts...
Is ECCIE going to have "lady boy" or "twink" section now for certain people who go for that... Originally Posted by lilylivered
My guess is, we'll have to wait to hear from ×/=÷*& , once he comes back from vacation!!
  • Tiger
  • 10-12-2019, 07:32 PM
I think the blame goes to Loki
I may have made an error....

Seems there was a discussion about ladyboys and I may have gotten it a bit wrong. I'm told that the correct term is "Twink". I guess there is a difference....

Sorry for the confusion.
Carry on. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
So if there is more than 1 would the correct word to use be Twinkies?

Attachment 869364
Is ECCIE going to have "lady boy" or "twink" section now for certain people who go for that... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Would that be the reviewer or the reviewee?
At least one person will be PUSHING for a NEW SECTION !!
I think the blame goes to Loki Originally Posted by Tiger
+1 lol