What are y'all really doing in my bathroom?

"Oh I just need to pee..."

Then .. *shuffle shuffle shuffle.... Muffled phone call... Cough....sniff...deep breathe..."

And do y'all go through my drawers and look in medicine cabinet?

I think I need to plant something for the snoopy ones to find. Not sure what. Maybe a bunch of fake backstage passes all
Wrinkled up. Photoshopped pic of me and Obama.
Lol
Huh?
You in the wrong chat room
Babe.
Wait, your twitter acct is the next
screen.
Lmao
I have a "hooker bathroom" and then my bathroom...problem solved...
I have a "hooker bathroom" and then my bathroom...problem solved... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Which one does your wife use?

Edit: surely you don't let her stink up your space.
^^^ good one.

Waiting... waiting...
10 tick,tick, 9, 8, 7, 6,
5, 4, for wait for it.
^^^^lol, stop it....i have to pee! Wonder what siberia has in her water closet.....
Which one does your wife use? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Probably both.. Since she is the boss ...

I bet... Both seats must be down after completion ... Of either task.
Lol...

Probably both.. Since she is the boss ...
I bet... Both seats must be down after completion ... Of either task. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
READ
are you trying to say
BETWEEN
that Wake Up pees
THE
sitting down?
LINES
Probably.... Nothing confirmed...

So.... It is not a fact.
I'm guessing, but If they turn the water on in the sink then they are peeing. Other activities may include counting the money to be sure the amount is correct, putting in the garter belt and thigh highs you requested that would look out of place with the short dress, short skirt, or shorts that she wore to the appointment. The muffled voice is probably her calling her driver/pimp/friend/whatever to let them know it's not a sting and the money is approbate, and that she'll be out of here in less then an hour. She could also be lubricating herself so that you think she is so excited to be with you that it got her juices flowing. Finally she may be inserting a diaphragm with spermicide on it as a back up safety plan against pregnancy. But if you really want to know, buy a $20 key chain HD camera and place it in your bathroom on a key chain with a bunch of keys you have no idea what they go to and watch the video after she leaves.Technology is good.
nah - just DropCam like a boss.

I'm watchin you.....