LE or Real provider??

Want some feedback asap?? This chick looks good in her pics. No info on cell # and nothing on this site. Outcall only as well so I dont see LE coming to a johns private residence. My only concern would be scoping out for a burgarly.

So feedback from more experienced members would be great as I am still considered new to this hobby.

Link attached

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...lyamy/35965786
she's "independent, reliable, and dependable"..

what could possibly go wrong?
Lol, Chung. My Spidey senses tell me that she looks to good to be true for BP. Of course I'm not basing this on any factual data. I would personally stay away from BP and rely on the super awesome ladies here on Eccie that have reviews.
Take the plunge and report back. I got a good feeling for you.
LE doesn't discriminate but this provider or her pimp does, so I doubt they are involved.
Thanks guys! I did not take a chance. Ended up just going out and watching college football last night but I did email a few girls off Eccie to setup times for next weekend.

It is a valid point that it explicitly says NO AA but still even if its NOT LE it seems sketchy.

I also read a few more forums about not doing outcalls to your personal home unless the girl has a solid rep or you been with her on several other occasions. Thanks for all the advice and replies.
chasing white meat on the backpage is always a dodgy game. Almost all of the alerts in BP girls are for white girls.