Over 40 Supermodels, which one would you do?

After recently seeing the 2014 SI 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Edition, it brought back memories of them in their modeling prime. Ages now range from 40 to over 60.

Which one of these original super models would you want to do the most, now, if you could, or would you if they were in a provider? Ladies, this is for you too.

Rebecca Romijn

Hiedi Klum

Christie Brinkley

Rachel Hunter

Kathy Ireland

Paulina Porizkova

Tyra Banks

Cheryl Tiegs

Cindy Crawford
They are all too old for me
They are all too old for me Originally Posted by tbone2u
That's why it's an option.
Romjin, Ireland, and Crawford for me. That picture of Cindy Crawford BTW is not a very good one. Those three had good looks but also some meat on their bones and good curves.
Romijn, if I were into the kitty
  • Trey
  • 05-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Since Stephanie Seymour wasn't in the list, I picked Christie Brinkley, who possesses the best ass of those listed.
Crawford and Banks for Doubles and sensual foot worship on the whole array of beautiful women!
Tyra Banks
I have to pick just one?

None of them would be kicked out of bed, although Cheryl Tiegs is becoming a bit grandmotherly. I still don't think that would stop me.
Romjin, Ireland, and Crawford for me. That picture of Cindy Crawford BTW is not a very good one. Those three had good looks but also some meat on their bones and good curves. Originally Posted by spear88
I've seen Cindy several times in person and I can honestly say she's even prettier in person than she is on tv. It's absolutely amazing. I actually think she looks better than she did when we were in our twenties.
Christie Brinkley. She set the bar way high in the 80s and nobody has been able to match her yet.
I've seen Cindy several times in person and I can honestly say she's even prettier in person than she is on tv. It's absolutely amazing. I actually think she looks better than she did when we were in our twenties. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
She's still hot, no doubt, but that might be carrying it a little far...

She does still have an incredible smile.
I've seen Cindy several times in person and I can honestly say she's even prettier in person than she is on tv. It's absolutely amazing. I actually think she looks better than she did when we were in our twenties. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
So is Tyra Banks. Plus I tend to like her attitude.
They have all aged gracefully.