HHR vs. HR?

I'm sure a few of you tarts have felt stifled by a provider in the past when requesting a hhr. I know I have felt that before. You know, when you start exchanging texts with someone and they go radio silent the moment you ask for a HHR, or maybe even a QV. Sometimes it's time, sometimes its financial and sometimes it's just not feeling like I want a whole hour.

My question is this, and it's mainly for you ladies. Why do you prefer an hour visit? It's less money for you. Lots of you don't understand that and may think I'm crazy. Sure, any idiot knows $300 is more than $200 in the short term, but in the long run, it's not. Why do you ladies treat the HHR guys differently from the HR guys? Just curious.
My question is this, and it's mainly for you ladies. Why do you prefer an hour visit? It's less money for you. Lots of you don't understand that and may think I'm crazy. Sure, any idiot knows $300 is more than $200 in the short term, but in the long run, it's not. Why do you ladies treat the HHR guys differently from the HR guys? Just curious. Originally Posted by cbramrent
Is your underlying "assumption" that ...

... two HHR sessions @ $200 an hour = $400?
I'm sure a few of you tarts have felt stifled by a provider in the past when requesting a hhr. I know I have felt that before. You know, when you start exchanging texts with someone and they go radio silent the moment you ask for a HHR, or maybe even a QV. Sometimes it's time, sometimes its financial and sometimes it's just not feeling like I want a whole hour.

My question is this, and it's mainly for you ladies. Why do you prefer an hour visit? It's less money for you. Lots of you don't understand that and may think I'm crazy. Sure, any idiot knows $300 is more than $200 in the short term, but in the long run, it's not. Why do you ladies treat the HHR guys differently from the HR guys? Just curious. Originally Posted by cbramrent

The ladies treat the HHr fuctards differently because it takes the ladies the same amount of time to get ready for the HHr fucktards as it does for the Hr or longer fucktards. Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time. This puts the ladies in an awkward situation of booting the HHr fucktard out or being referred to as a clockwatcher.
Is your underlying "assumption" that ...

... two HHR sessions @ $200 an hour = $400? Originally Posted by LexusLover

That's the assumption.
Same principle as the reason why it's sometimes real hard to get served at the restaurant if you're a Party of One. Unless they know you in there and you treat 'em right.

For whatever reason, my tendency has been to avoid hookers who do short visits...less than 2 hours. Too much like a hooker factory for my sensibilities. Rawhide playing in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47W1pNC1QHw
I enjoy hour appts because it gives me time to do different kinds of things...and depending on the gentleman, I do not make every appointment the same...and to me, half hour is not enough. I like to get an orgasm too (1.5 and 2 hrs are my absolute favorite, repeat, shower together and go again and again)
  • N.M.
  • 04-02-2017, 10:39 AM
The ladies treat the HHr fuctards differently because it takes the ladies the same amount of time to get ready for the HHr fucktards as it does for the Hr or longer fucktards. Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time. This puts the ladies in an awkward situation of booting the HHr fucktard out or being referred to as a clockwatcher. Originally Posted by pyramider

(see my showcase)
Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time. Originally Posted by pyramider
And the dumb mofos will mention it in their reviews

" 30 minutes but it went waaaaaaaaaaay over!"
And the dumb mofos will mention it in their reviews

" 30 minutes but it went waaaaaaaaaaay over!" Originally Posted by NubianPrince
It's their dipshit way of bragging they get free pussy. If the chick does allows overtime lingering, then the mutt should keep it schtum instead of flaunting his ego.
It's their dipshit way of bragging they get free pussy. If the chick does allows overtime lingering, then the mutt should keep it schtum instead of flaunting his ego. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Yeah but now you've got 20 assholes who feel entitled to the extra free time
Yeah but now you've got 20 assholes who feel entitled to the extra free time Originally Posted by NubianPrince
What we have here is a failure to communicate: the point of my post was for the beneficiary of the extra time to keep it to hisowndamnself so all the rest of the mutts don't come scratching at her door for "their" extra time.
I wasn't disagreeing with you..
I don't even offer hour appointments for new clients if I'm not on tour. It's more of a loss for me than anything due to having to take time out to screen, secure an incall and to get ready. HHR aren't even an option. That doesn't allow me enough time to really get a feel for you and develop the type of rapport I desire to really let loose and get comfortable. Offering a hour hour would be a disservice to me and to yourself. You don' have enough time to explore even half of what I offer. I know there are many different needs that you hobbyist have, but the ones whom I hope to appeal to appreciate that I am looking to be more in tune with my suitor. This allows me to be selective and focus on building relationships with those gentlemen who are a best fit for me.

It's also worth adding that even when I did offer shorter visit, I was regularly taken advantage of. People would book well under the amount of time they desire with me with the hope that I'd be kid enough to offer more time. The threat of being labeled a 'clock watcher' is no fun either.
Aaaaand the ladies have answered. Great question, next caller please. Line 3, you had a question for our providers?
^^^^

Yes, but most of these responses were from tricks, would really like to hear what more ladies have to say.

Me personally, I don't bother with hhr, because I feel it's too short of a time span and not worth the drive, especially in Houston traffic