Openly Advertising YMMV - Opinions From All

Hi Everyone,

This is a query to both the ladies and the gents.

Gents: I have recently seen a few ladies who openly advertise they are ymmv or ymmv with certain activities.

As the vendee, how do you feel about this?

Would this dissuade you from seeing a particular lady if you were interested in her otherwise, or would you respect her for having the cajones to be honest/upfront about this, and go in anyways to take a chance and see what may or may not happen for you?

If you did do this, and then certain things didn't happen for you, would you be disappointed enough to never return to her?

Lastly, do you feel a difference in rate should be implemented and would make it more fair (for example, something like the ymmv plus rate is one thing and ymmv minus rate is another, plus obviously being more happens, etc)? Or, would you still be happy to pay a standardized rate knowingly going into a ymmv session?

Ladies: If any of you have openly advertised this way, how has it affected your business? Good, or bad? Did you offer any rate variation as detailed above?

Any genuine opinions/advice/personal experiences will be very welcome and much appreciated.
The GFE is always YMMV. BBCR should be the standard.
The GFE is always YMMV. BBCR should be the standard. Originally Posted by pyramider
Still have never learned what bbcr is.....
What have you heard?
What have you heard? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nada. Never even read/heard possible meanings for it, lols. If someone could pm me about this, it would be much appreciated.

Now, back to the topic at hand....
I always assumed each hooktard's activities would be YMWV basis unless they're robots.

The ones who proclaim it in their advertisements protesteth too damn much...it's like they're establishing a pretext for disappointing a mutt. I'm uninterested in seeing them.
My money is not ymmv so neither should the services.
I think that every provider is YMMV even if they don't realize it. One reason would be chemistry another could be hygiene. For example most if not all GFE providers offer LFK/DFK. If a GFE provider meets a gent who has bad oral hygiene she may not kiss as much for that reason. I think activities like Greek or deep throat could truly be YMMV because even if the provider loves Greek and deep throating the gent could be larger than what she can handle and she may not be able to handle him the same as others.
I agree with my (esteemed) colleague Mr Lukbak and my (dear) friend Katrina... The hobbyist and the provider and the timing, the circumstances, jillions of other variables... always REALIZE YMMV...

I recently had an ATF fail to satisfy me... and then fail again in a second session... it was disappointing to be sure - and it was not a matter of her doing anything 'wrong'... she just failed on what she could have done to make it right... so she is off the list... and I have moved on...

So always realize in each encounter YMMV is a distinct possibility and so hold up your end of the session - and hope that she will as well. Success might be realized if you each are 50 50... much better chance of success if you are both 100 100...

A provider stating YMMV is saying 'do what YOU need to make this session a success' and implied is that...
'she will if you will'...
Yeah, it's called "Having Boundries".

Givers need to set limits because takers have none.
^^^^^ whatsa limit?
YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary

I may not want to kiss you if you have horrible breath.
I may not want to give you a BJ if you have an off smell even directly after a shower.
I may not be able to handle Greek if you are particularly thick.
I'm a small framed girl, but I LOVE Greek. But before I even start a session with Greek.. I'll be upfront and inform them that YMMV. And honestly, 99% of the time they still give me my full donation.. I've only had a couple of occasions where I offered the Greek tip back cuz I just knew there just was no way. Haha.

I can't help it; if you are a thick stick and my ant hole just isn't big enough just don't kill my home and I'll let you go till satisfaction.
Sometimes it just takes some getting used to then it's all gravy baby!

Hahaha I'm in town & boredddd (if you can't tell by my corny sayings haha)
Whether admitted or not it's all ymmv. The only way I won't see a lady is if msog is ymmv. I may not need msog but I'd rather it be available if I want it
Of course all experiences will vary depending upon personalities, body types, environment, external influences, what the fellow may be in the mood for at the time and if the lady is physically able to accommodate his desire. However, what should NEVER vary is reliability and dependability. Barring unforeseen accidents, the gent should be able rely on the fact that the provider will show up as agreed and deliver as advertised, and he should be able to depend on a good time for his money.