*HOT* Gossip! Read All About IT!!

HE HE... Made you look!!

So KC what are you doing in 18 days??

I sure know what I would to do.....
Hopefully, finding a gal with a nice butt who enjoys getting rimmed. LOL
Nikki...I've seen your posts for quite awhile and never taken the plunge! I think I MUST see what all the hubbub is about where you are concerned!
hiya my sexy friend!!!!
i was just in your neck-of-the-woods..Dallas lol

have fun!!!! kisses!!!!
hiya my sexy friend!!!!
i was just in your neck-of-the-woods..Dallas lol

have fun!!!! kisses!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I sure hope you had tons of FUN! But knowing you, you did! lol
I was just in ETX...I swear one day we are finally going to be in the same area at the same time!! I still need to personally meet you!! One day!
Nikki...I've seen your posts for quite awhile and never taken the plunge! I think I MUST see what all the hubbub is about where you are concerned! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
I am just a PM away....
Your body looks to be exquisite....Ms. A Love speaks highly of you. We need to get acquainted.
Nikki...I've seen your posts for quite awhile and never taken the plunge! I think I MUST see what all the hubbub is about where you are concerned! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
BK1.......just do it. You will not be disappointed, and you can thank me later.
Your body looks to be exquisite....Ms. A Love speaks highly of you. We need to get acquainted. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I try my damnedest to keep it right!! But I will let you be the judge of how right it is!!
Awww! I will have to send her a text and Thank her! She is a sweetheart!
Kinky you'll be glad you met Dallas when that day comes. She's truly golden. Any time you're in kc w/down time get hold of me. Maybe we can meet some gents together along the way 😁 Dallas I'm counting the days love
mmmm yes sexy miss YD

kinky give her a shout..that would be sexy doubles.... wow you two together!!! omg!!!
whatstheplay....Already done! I'm anticipating a very HOT time had by all!
Do you ever stop in Columbia KLN?
Do you ever stop in Columbia KLN? Originally Posted by yugdlo
I used to visit, but haven't been in a long while. Right now the closest I get is KC.
Out of curiosity Nikki, what restaurant did you end up at on your encounter during your last visit and what did you order? Only looking for a restaurant review from an out of towner.