I have said something like this before but I have to say it again!

When your mailbox is full of a client providers cannot reach out to you a particular clients who has a car named in his handle has a full mailbox and I cannot communicate with him it takes 2 minutes to clean out your mailbox please do it for our sake and for your sake
SAYYYY IT LOUDER FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK TO HEAR !!

YOU GUYS REACH OUT TWO OR THREE TIMES AND WEEK AND WE CANT RESPOND BACK ....

WE ARENT IGNORING YOU!
SOME OF THEM HAVE EMAILS AS PART OF THE CONTACT PART ON THIER PROFILE
BUTTT COME ONNNN NOOOWWW!!!
Thank you my dear for reiterating my point. I hate to sound bossy but it's really frustrating. I don't know why this board cannot expand the number of messages the clients can have in their box. They should have at least a couple hundred. Or a the eccie should give them some sort of warning that they're about to have a full mailbox

SAYYYY IT LOUDER FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK TO HEAR !!

YOU GUYS REACH OUT TWO OR THREE TIMES AND WEEK AND WE CANT RESPOND BACK ....

WE ARENT IGNORING YOU!
SOME OF THEM HAVE EMAILS AS PART OF THE CONTACT PART ON THIER PROFILE
BUTTT COME ONNNN NOOOWWW!!! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I think the issue is when guys have premium access they can have 2500 messages. When their premium runs out after 6 weeks if they haven't reviewed, then they automatically go back to 50 messages and your inbox is full and can't receive more. Its just something guys don't think about with everything else going on in their lives, that when they lose premium until they review again, their inbox is shut down basically. Personal experience on this one.....
Thank you my dear for reiterating my point. I hate to sound bossy but it's really frustrating. I don't know why this board cannot expand the number of messages the clients can have in their box. They should have at least a couple hundred. Or a the eccie should give them some sort of warning that they're about to have a full mailbox Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
They do, if they have premium they have 2500. The boards not going to change this, its their way to keep reviews going, (which helps you ladies).