Review: Diamond, who's that on the phone?

Date: late june
Provider: Diamond
Phone: 469 243 4653
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 30 and jim miller area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DT, FF,CoF
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: Black, pulled up out of the way.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: about 5'3. 150lbs, small bbw. big C's.
Recommendation: Yes
any pics of this hoe
I called her and she quoted me $100. I told her I just wanted a BNG and replied with 60. Never heard back from her again. Oh Well.
Wow 60.. maybe I'm grandfathered in or something.. I'm always good with 40... even got 20 before.

Guess it just depends on when rent is due..
  • BLM69
  • 06-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Wow 60.. maybe I'm grandfathered in or something.. I'm always good with 40... even got 20 before.

Guess it just depends on when rent is due.. Originally Posted by ghost901
I was in the 20-40 plan for bbbj and fs, these guys keep paying her more she's gonna bring her rates up.
I was in the 20-40 plan for bbbj and fs, these guys keep paying her more she's gonna bring her rates up. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I hate when the SWs get GPS... they need to remember their place in the food chain and we need to keep the offers down... once there in the vehicle and your driving away they are rarely going to turn down 20...
True, but she is not an official SW... she has a place.. maybe a dump, but she owes rent. Hah

Call me ol fashion, I like a a bed to relax on when getting my BJ, not in a car, lol.
Call me ol fashion, I like a a bed to relax on when getting my BJ, not in a car, lol. Originally Posted by ghost901
i can understand that... that's why I upgraded the truck to the reclining leather seat... my personal laz e boy whenever I need it...
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
True, but she is not an official SW... she has a place.. maybe a dump, but she owes rent. Hah

Call me ol fashion, I like a a bed to relax on when getting my BJ, not in a car, lol. Originally Posted by ghost901
ill just call you old fashion