Appointment etiquette question...

I called a lady I have been wanting to see around 11 am to check her availability for an outcall tonight. She said that she would be available after rush hour. We agreed on around six, and to call and give her an hour to get there. I had quick dinner plans come up and called her to push back a few hours if possible, fine once again. I get home from dinner and make the call and get no answer. I think nothing of it, she will call back. An hour goes by, I call again, and I get bumped to a full voicemail box, and four hours later no callback. Did I go about this in the wrong way, and what could I have done differently? Hope I don't get my head ripped off on this one. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the hobby
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2011, 06:16 AM
This happens, if you reset once they take it you will probably bail on them. And in a lot of cases that's true if you make appointment try your best to keep it so they don't think this of you. She most likely got a call and took it as you had been proven ( in her eyes ) to be unreliable.
This happens, if you reset once they take it you will probably bail on them. And in a lot of cases that's true if you make appointment try your best to keep it so they don't think this of you. She most likely got a call and took it as you had been proven ( in her eyes ) to be unreliable. Originally Posted by trey
Yeah they got to go with the sure thing.There's plenty more out there.
it's okay if they ncns you, no so good the other way around.
  • Dad
  • 01-20-2011, 08:01 AM
She was with tbone2u!
When a gent says I have to push back our appt a few hours.

Code for :

"Im still waiting for plan A to pick up the damn phone."

"Im not sure about this yet"

"Im still shopping around for other ladies"

"Timewaster"

This may not be the case with you, Im not saying it is, However this is usually the case with some men when they book an appt.

However she could have at least picked up the phone and said something.
When a gent says I have to push back our appt a few hours.

Code for :

"Im still waiting for plan A to pick up the damn phone."

"Im not sure about this yet"

"Im still shopping around for other ladies"

"Timewaster"

This may not be the case with you, Im not saying it is, However this is usually the case with some men when they book an appt.

However she could have at least picked up the phone and said something. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I can understand all of those things, but if I was really shopping around I wouldn't have made the appointment in the first place, and I only call when I'm sure.

My friend called me from my driveway talking about going for $1 sushi... cant pass that up. I guess I should have told her that I had a bottle of wine ready and waiting for us when she got there, and a tip. oh well, next!