Nia's Back - NOT

I decided to repost this here because I see that Nia does still logs in.

Unhappy I fell for her troll again.

While I do believe the post was from my old ATF, it has now been three days of radio silence. She responded to my first few PM's timely, but when I asked about an actual in call nothing.
I know she moved to Florida and has a real job. I think she just likes to troll the old stomping grounds and see who remembers her and whose poll she can get a rise out of !

Anyway, she did manage to stir up some found old memories.

If I am wrong and anyone actually sees her please post a review.
I was curious so I contacted her and asked her for a pic. Is this the nia you remember?
Here's the pic
Nia contacted me and said that several members are reluctant to see her based on my posts. While I was unsure if she was really in Albany. If she is and you can see her I Highly Recommend her. She was great. The picture posted on this thread does look like her and I remember that great ass she had.
Do not miss her because I had some doubts. In fact PLEASE prove me wrong and go see her, Post a review or confirm she is back and you will be a Hero on this board.
Nia contacted me and said that several members are reluctant to see her based on my posts. While I was unsure if she was really in Albany. If she is and you can see her I Highly Recommend her. She was great. The picture posted on this thread does look like her and I remember that great ass she had.
Do not miss her because I had some doubts. In fact PLEASE prove me wrong and go see her, Post a review or confirm she is back and you will be a Hero on this board. Originally Posted by crazy2old
I also was a client of Nia's and would often recommend her highly to other members . Nia said the same thing to me that she said to crazy2old about reluctant members . OK , I don't get it , but my experience with Nia a few years ago makes her worth you trying to see her
So....? High recommendations from two venerable members are BAD for her action?
Yeah, THAT makes perfect sense

Peace
Pk
Guys, this isn't rocket science. I'm sure at least some guys were avoiding her on account of crazy2old's original post where he basically doubted her authenticity
Warren is correct. She answered all of my questions and I now believe it is the real Nia. The only outstanding issue is for someone to actually see her. In her best days ( and they were GREAT) she was tough to connect with. If she is reestablishing herself in the area that would be very good for this community. Time has past and I am not in the position to TOFTT.
I hope someone connects with her and proves my doubts to be unfounded. I am not to old to say I made a mistake questioning her. I just wanted to be cautious.