Someone Has Plagiarized My Ad On BP!!! WTF

It has been brought to my attention by quite a few people that there is a new provider going by the name of Bentley J. This person/s has cut a significant chunk out of my ad and posted it into her own. In the midst of her doing so, she must have overlooked "MY NAME" in the introduction. I would like to clarify by saying, "I AM THE REAL BENTLEY JETAUN". -"Often imitated but never duplicated.
This inexperienced provider has copied my ad, "word for word", in an attempt to pass it off as her own. Plagiarism is a deceptive behavior that I do NOT condone nor will I engage in.
Apparently this misleading ad has been posted throughout various cities in the Hudson Valley such as Poughkeepsie, The Catskills, and Albany. These ads have several different pictures (most likely stolen as well) and different contact numbers.
I find is quite strange that this provider has posted in areas that I visit. I'm uncertain whether or not this is a malicious act or if she's that damn stupid. Either way I'm definitely feeling some type of way about this.
So I'm addressing this matter to not only raise awareness, but to authenticate the moral and ethical quality of my character.
Is it just me or do you guys feel like I'm being singled out?

http://hudsonvalley.backpage.com/Wom...ddess/29011983

http://hudsonvalley.backpage.com/Wom...-girl/28966133
Hi Bentley,

Difficult to say if you are being singled out as intentionally directed at you to harm you. You would know better than anyone if this was true.

If you don’t think this is directed at you to do harm personally, likely, it is because she saw your pics, and your post and said to herself ... "I want to look like that, talk like that...be like that"...or "Wow...that will make MY phone ring". Occasionally, it seems you see a post where someone stole from another’s post. It is always easier to steal than be creative from scratch. If you are open to a suggestion, when you post make reference to the fact that the real Bentley is only reachable at some specific phone number, so to avoid imposters.Just some thoughts. LMK what you think. TTF.
The mods aren't interested in helping you with anything ECCIE related.... what makes you think they will help you with something BP related???

For best results, post in Ask the Staff... you might get a friendly assist there from one of the ATSH's. At one time,
the best ATSH's were located in Upset, NY...

On a related note, tonyTF for Albanistan ATSH!!!!!
Could it possibly be a LEO sting ploy?
I just dealt with a girl in Upstate plagiarizing part of my showcase and using it as her own. We take the time to come off a certain way and sound put together and articulate and it's too bad when girls lacking their own eloquence try to pass our written word off as their own.
I think that it may be half and half. I used to have u-stream radio show but prior to that I appeared on another show. The host of that particular show has family that is believed to be in relation to "my clone". It's too close to be just a mere coincidence. I have posted an alert ad in all of the cites that this provider has advertised in. In the past I have had girls steal my pics in Rochester and in Watertown. I could even understand that because their far enough away and have a completely separate listing, however, I have NEVER had anybody take my ad!! LOL...The least she could have done was use it elsewhere...I mean come-on, common sense. My thing is that every person is uniquely created. She's trying to pass off as intellectual. The client will be able to tell just by looking at her..... LMFAO!!
It happens, happens all the time for my other business. They profit off my stuff. I have to file DMCA notice almost monthly.

I used to ask nicely for removal then I was replied to like I was crazy and they were not stealing so I just file notice now. I send the proof with my notice so it gets removed. The venue does or Google.

Its something we have to deal with when running on the net, its nature of the beast.