Encounter: MIna, the submissive K-pop cutie!

Date: -
Name: Mina
Phone: 346-347-8889
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/FM7VKstsbiGNQ4/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Not far from Memorial City Mall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MPFS, 69, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long hair, with mixer of black and blonde. Long, styled curls.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, with a gorgeous face. Her photos are actually her. Small but nice tits and delectable nipples, thin waist, very feminine curvy hips. Mina's beautiful smile spontaneously make you smile to.
Recommendation: Yes
This is one of those to good to be true things to me i dont doubt but i do myself perhaps the meeting of hot ladies as they claim on the site. I contacted them besides here i have no references or other proof before meeting any of these ladies. They wanted my Linkedin,Facebook, Govt or drivers license and a Pic of my dick with a piece of paper underneath it with todays time date for verifaction just sounds WAY to sketchy to me to be TRUE. Convince me otherwise ........
This is one of those to good to be true things to me i dont doubt but i do myself perhaps the meeting of hot ladies as they claim on the site. I contacted them besides here i have no references or other proof before meeting any of these ladies. They wanted my Linkedin,Facebook, Govt or drivers license and a Pic of my dick with a piece of paper underneath it with todays time date for verifaction just sounds WAY to sketchy to me to be TRUE. Convince me otherwise ........ Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
LOL/SMH.
That's Kagencies for you. They are super careful on the screening, vs. C-agencies that be texting you addresses as soon as you say "hi". If you have p411, oh2 verified account, or references, that's probably an easier entry. Last week I was in California, I used to be a regular there, I changed my number and they didn't recognize me, I had to give them DL, Selfie and paystub just for entry. It be like that in the world of kpop girls. I'm thinking of making a p411, just can't get myself to pay the heavy fees.
This is one of those to good to be true things to me i dont doubt but i do myself perhaps the meeting of hot ladies as they claim on the site. I contacted them besides here i have no references or other proof before meeting any of these ladies. They wanted my Linkedin,Facebook, Govt or drivers license and a Pic of my dick with a piece of paper underneath it with todays time date for verifaction just sounds WAY to sketchy to me to be TRUE. Convince me otherwise ........ Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
I've been waiting to bite the bullet on these girls and this just makes me want to hold off more!
lol let me know if you ever hit these ladies up!
They have several ways of screening, I sent them references and they did call them because I have a good relation with main reference and she let me know they asked about me.
Yeah just yet a reference or two nbd I was in the door in no time.
Tell me ain’t so with the did pic with a piece of paper.