Sybian for sale.

$800.00 USD, cash.
It's about two years old, used maybe 40 times. $1300.00 brand new and you can't buy 'em at Walmart. Comes complete with flat top, three inserts (all latex-free), nice gym bag and special tips, tricks and advice from me. Will support 800 pounds.

If one of you ladies buys it, I'll be more than happy to show you how it works.

If one you horndogs buys it, the instructions are in the gym bag.

Serious inquiries only, respond thru PM here.
My ex tried one once, but she kept knocking her teeth out.

Will support 800 pounds. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Holy shit pro. You went loaded for bear when you bought that one. Lol. It wouldn't turn me on in the least, but I admit, I would buy a ticket for the show.

If one of you ladies buys it, I'll be more than happy to show you how it works.

If one you horndogs buys it, the instructions are in the gym bag. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Now that's fuckin funny right there. Hahaha
You want $800. What is the BlueBook for a two year old Sybian?
You want $800. What is the BlueBook for a two year old Sybian? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, it doesn't have wheels so there is no Blueballs value, pyramider.
But...can you really put a price on an outstanding taint tickler?
  • hd
  • 05-24-2013, 06:55 AM
I guess if there was someone into ticklin' taints, that would be a deal, do we know anyone like that?
Not exactly an item you'd put on a table of nick-nacks while hosting a multi-family neighborhood garage sale, I would imagine....
Not exactly an item you'd put on a table of nick-nacks while hosting a multi-family neighborhood garage sale, I would imagine.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Actually some of the stay home moms may enjoy a good ride.

I DON'T want to see the video with the 800 pound lady riding a Sybian though
Omg!! I'm looking for one! I went to a guys house who had one I loved it so much I asked if I could stop by the next day for fifteen minutes and use it, he could watch of course!! Lol, I even offered to pay for his time lol!! He did not accept my payment but damn!!!! Now he gets to see me naked on his sybian free every day!! Lol
  • sfb
  • 05-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Ummm... if it gets Lola that excited, I'll take 3! And Lola, I won't charge you a dime!
Hi Lola...!
that's some funny shit!

My ex tried one once, but she kept knocking her teeth out. Originally Posted by Muffman
Actually some of the stay home moms may enjoy a good ride.

I DON'T want to see the video with the 800 pound lady riding a Sybian though Originally Posted by CoHorn
Actually CoHorn...3 or 4 people can get on at the same time...use your imagination. However, you'll have to purchase the double insert...I don't have it, lol.

Thanks guys for the "serious" inquiries...NONE except from a lovely Provider, LMAO!
TGIF in to a 3-way weekend...
I guess if there was someone into ticklin' taints, that would be a deal, do we know anyone like that? Originally Posted by hd

I am better than a Sybian ... I chew.
going once.... going twice.... Sold to ms LOLA BREA!!!!

anyone care to come watch?? lol!! jk