Cancer from oral sex...

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from oral sex.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D321628
Michael Douglas should be very careful. He is implying that Catherine Zeta Jones has a toxic twat. Should the EPA be notified of CZJ's toxic twat? I can see Super Fund moneys for clean up.
Michael Douglas should be very careful. He is implying that Catherine Zeta Jones has a toxic twat. Should the EPA be notified of CZJ's toxic twat? I can see Super Fund moneys for clean up. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know a lot of people on here think everything is funny, but getting CANCER from giving oral sex is NOT funny. This post was to INFORM everyone that they are playing with fire with BB anything...
How do they know? Was eating pussy his only vice? Did some vagina juice upset his PH balance? What about undercooked meat in general? Food additives? Edible panties?

Whatever. Something is going to kill us all sooner or later. It doesn't matter if it's pussy eating or radiation or the CIA...it's not a conspiracy 'cause no one here gets out alive.
I agree, cancer is not funny. Does that mean that you're going to go covered with everything from now on?
It's a good warning, yes, but a little ironic coming from "LickHer."
And, the topic was already covered by an earlier thread.
I know a lot of people on here think everything is funny, but getting CANCER from giving oral sex is NOT funny. This post was to INFORM everyone that they are playing with fire with BB anything... Originally Posted by LickHer

Have you considered that Michael Douglas' other vices probably contributed substantially more than eating some pussy? I sincerely doubt he got the cancer cooties from eating clam so I will joke about his plight ... not him having cancer but because he is too stupid to not consider all the decades of heavy tobacco and alcohol use might be the cause.
Personally, I always rely on aging actors and the internet for all of my medical advice . .. Not!

My bet is that Zeta Jones has just become an 'unlickable commodity" in the Hollywood community . . .a damn shame!
michael has admitted to years of hard smoking and hard liquor.this cancer was on the back of the tongue. he needs to admit it was his fault not someone else.
Cancer from HPV is easily identiiable so I doubt its from his smoking. And while his drinking and smoking,etc for so many years may have had an impact on his heath, I am not aware of any direct link to that and non-smoking related cancers. And of course, drinking does not cause cancer at all. I can think of no reason he would say it was from HPV through oral sex other than to bring awareness to the issue. He could just as easly said it was smoking related and avoided all the press for him and his wife and his family over all.
Yes, they KNOW that his cancer was caused by HPV.
However, the reason the HPV progresses into cancer in some people and not others is somewhat unknown, but there is strong reason to believe that smoking and other health factors (stress) that lead to prolonged immune system deficiencies could be the reason.

Most people run the course with HPV naturally. 12,000 cases of oral cancer due to HPV were reported in the US in 2010. It's believed at LEAST 90% of people have HPV (if you don't, it means that you're not getting any).

That means, each year, 0.004% of the HPV infected Americans will develop oral cancer.
Yes, I have my decimal place correct. Each year, you all have a 0.004% chance of developing oral cancer.

While Michael Douglas' story is true, the media is really running hog wild with a scare story; because it's entertaining news that EVERYONE is interested in, because EVERYONE is out there eating pussy or sucking dick.
Whatever. Something is going to kill us all sooner or later. It doesn't matter if it's pussy eating or radiation or the CIA...it's not a conspiracy 'cause no one here gets out alive. Originally Posted by phildo
+1 And I'm not giving up rare steak, either. The sky is always falling for some people.
I see an endorsement deal in his future.

I know a lot of people on here think everything is funny, but getting CANCER from giving oral sex is NOT funny. This post was to INFORM everyone that they are playing with fire with BB anything... Originally Posted by LickHer
Everybody on here thinks shit is funny until somebody gets their eye poked out. After that its FUCKING HILARIOUS !!

Thanks for the public service announcement. Your concern has been noted, but didn't you post bbbj in your last review?

Hpv has been around for how long? Eating pussy and Bbbj have been around for .... for ... for FUCKING EVER!! How in the fuck are any of us still alive? Unless its all just over hyped bullshit.

Now if you will excuse me, I got some matches and lighters and flamable shit to play with. I'll check back in with ya, if I manage live through it.