UT Basketball

Y’all SUCK!
NIT for you guys.

My team has Buffalo for the 2nd round of the tournament.
UT played gutsy. Hopefully, some good wins here will help the program get back on track.
I don't understand why Shaka's not doing better. He's highly educated, teaches players respect, and sound basketball fundamentals, took a small school like VCU to 5 consecutive NCAA tournaments including one final four. Just can't seem to get traction at Texas..
Its simple. chaka can't handle the spot light here. He is in way over his head! Half the time he looks as if he doesn't know whats going on. Time to move on from that loser!
Its simple. chaka can't handle the spot light here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
CHAKA KHAN can handle the spotlight here or anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cFzVAoo8
CHAKA KHAN can handle the spotlight here or anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cFzVAoo8 Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You're right Capn'. It is after all in her name.

Chaka Can! lol
Make that 3 games in now playing Gonzaga.
West Regional Champions,

Tech in the final 4.
Yet another Big win!
The plan for tu is to try and hire Techs coach. They made inquiries for Kliff after his first year and made a hard run at our Baseball Coach, Tim Tadlock.
Tadlock told them he was going to finished what he started before.

Maybe y’all should have some class, for a change, and hire outside the conference!
The plan for tu is to try and hire Techs coach. They made inquiries for Kliff after his first year and made a hard run at our Baseball Coach, Tim Tadlock.
Tadlock told them he was going to finished what he started before.

Maybe y’all should have some class, for a change, and hire outside the conference! Originally Posted by popser

Kirby Hocutt, Texas Tech AD pretty much has the donors ready to help offer Beard some security for his hard work including his staff.
TEXAS = NIT CHAMPS!
I guess that means we're the 69th best team in the country.
Shaka will receive a huge pay increase and an additional 10 year contract, so no Junior College will recruite him.
Any NIT champ is playing better than a lot of teams that make the big dance. In the end, based purely on "where they are now," I'd put Texas in the top 30.