Name: Christina Watkins and Haley Starr
User ID:: CW- 207275 HS- 448263
Phone: They provide
Email Address: haleystarr@protonmail.com Christina.Watkins777@gmail.com
URL / Website: HaleyStarr.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Outcall McKinney
Activities: LFK DFK MPCFS BBBJ DATY DATO FIV FIA and every other letter in the alphabet
Hair Length and Color: HS - long blonde CW- very long brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both have pics online and are spot on. And both are better in person and even more amazing together
Recommendation: Yes
If you weren't such a good reviewer I could hate you for your $ and stamina. Not fair. No wonder it's hard to schedule.
It’s more about knowing when to play with them and when to let them play with me. Call it game management instead of stamina lol
Sorry to bump this but just to be clear. I will not be sending pics to anyone that asks, I’m over 10 requests now lol... Haley posted a couple pics to her Twitter, or ask either of them for more.
I hate to ask, but why would anyone want pics except to play yanks wanky? Plenty of pics out there, along with great reviews, twitter, websites etc. Hell, Christina even has a xxx video on one of the famous websites.

For one, I certainly don't want any dick picks, but maybe that's what some of the crowd craves.

Of course I remember what a fan-boy crowd some guys had around them for their explicit review pics.

Keep up the good work, send me a lead on a new job so I'll have the bucks to splurge like you do, and maybe a workout/diet recommendation and I'll be happy.
Wow
Fantastic review
Wow
Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
"Wow" - you win the ECCIE understatement of the year award.

whats the trick to get haley star to reply to your appointment requests?