Why are there no permanent bans on eccie?

There is a handful of people that have been given many one month or three month bans on eccie and always come back and pick up right where they left off posting negativity and no factual information ever because they have none. They are just spiteful individuals that have nothing to add to any thread but negativity.

Our Coed Forum would be so much better and there would be many more informative threads on Coed if those people were given permanent bans to get rid of them once and for all.

Why doesn’t eccie ever give a permanent ban to people that are repeat offenders over and over?
There are many permabans.

Permaban happens for specific reasons.

Mandles, Multiple handles are permabanned, those who violate truly awful nuclear rules.

Although some, including staff would like more, not all bans warrant permaban.

The site has guidelines we follow and a point system.

Permabans are a different level.

If we permabanned all we didn't like, they would just return with new handles.

This is why there are a few here we keep and watch/monitor closely.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 12:44 PM
There is a handful of people that have been given many one month or three month bans on eccie and always come back and pick up right where they left off posting negativity and no factual information ever because they have none. They are just spiteful individuals that have nothing to add to any thread but negativity.

Our Coed Forum would be so much better and there would be many more informative threads on Coed if those people were given permanent bans to get rid of them once and for all.

Why doesn’t eccie ever give a permanent ban to people that are repeat offenders over and over? Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
When a trick messes up it gets reported and discussed (many years after) what's wrong with discussing when it's the other way around? Eccie was created for Men to exchange information, if the information hurts feelings, those individuals belong in OH2 where the pussies and drama hookers thrive. There's some facts for you
I have never used it. But I hear you can use the ignore feature provided by eccie.
And there are many who have been perma banned. Some folks would be better off in the oh2 safe haven.
Why doesn’t eccie ever give a permanent ban to people that are repeat offenders over and over? Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Oh2 is the place you need to be so load up the truck and move to beverly Originally Posted by winn dixie

After all of that incest in his family Jethro never was too bright.

It's not your fault Jethro you can blame uncle Jed and Granny.
When a trick messes up it gets reported and discussed (many years after) what's wrong with discussing when it's the other way around? Eccie was created for Men to exchange information, if the information hurts feelings, those individuals belong in OH2 where the pussies and drama hookers thrive. There's some facts for you Originally Posted by BLM69

One of the problems BLM is that there are guys like you that “pile on” and post too much negativity on providers and hobbyists that you have never seen and know nothing about.

People should feel free to post positive as well as negative comments about something or someone IF THEY HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT THAT PERSON OR EVENT. No, you are wrong. Eccie was created for men and PROVIDERS to exchange information. Otherwise there would be no Coed Forum. And eccie was not created for spiteful people to post negativity about people and events that they really don’t know anything about.
Oh2 is the place you need to be so load up the truck and move to beverly
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 01:18 PM
One of the problems BLM is that there are guys like you that “pile on” and post too much negativity on providers and hobbyists that you have never seen and know nothing about.

People should feel free to post positive as well as negative comments about something or someone IF THEY HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT THAT PERSON OR EVENT. No, you are wrong. Eccie was created for men and PROVIDERS to exchange information. Otherwise there would be no Coed Forum. And eccie was not created for spiteful people to post negativity about people and events that they really don’t know anything about. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Best you educate yourself what eccie was created for, get back to OH2 where the WK's are, tricks like you live to defend the guilty and hooker nonsense. Don't waste your time trying to make this a OH2 environment, it won't ever happen! You can go gossip about what I said on the pussy site
Best you educate yourself what eccie was created for, get back to OH2 where the WK's are, tricks like you live to defend the guilty and hooker nonsense. Don't waste your time trying to make this a OH2 environment, it won't ever happen! You can go gossip about what I said on the pussy site Originally Posted by BLM69

Perhaps BLM you should restrict yourself to posting only in threads that are about streetwalkers since that is the only segment of this hobby population that you know anything about these days. I’ll bet you haven’t seen a provider that is on eccie, oh2 or P411 in years. Stick to posting about providers and fellow hobbyists where you have some first hand knowledge.
Perhaps BLM you should restrict yourself to posting only in threads that are about streetwalkers since that is the only segment of this hobby population that you know anything about these days. I’ll bet you haven’t seen a provider that is on eccie, oh2 or P411 in years. Stick to posting about providers and fellow hobbyists where you have some first hand knowledge. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers.
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers. Originally Posted by winn dixie
No I’m not hijacking my own thread because it’s guys like you and BLM that I’m talking about. And you and BLM prove my point every time you post something on my thread.
Your thread was answered by me in post #2.

Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on.

For every post defending or attacking the OP, more will pile on to keep the drama alive.

Tread carefully in this thread and cut out the insults.
I will keep posting on my thread as long as it takes to get my point across!
Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lol, and that they have....