Best provider ads???

I've perused ads across the board and was wondering which ones you thought the best and why. Looking for ads, not showcases.

For me:

Best ads: generate interest with pictures (sexy AND explicit) and a bit of text, humorous and playful. All the information needed to contact the provider.

Like this: LolaBrea

Worst ads: one liners (Hey PM me, I'm available) and those that are way too long. Cmon, I'm lazy and horny, make it easy for me to contact you.

Thoughts? Provide your "gold standard".
Cheers
I looked at her ad and thought it was rather long. Personally i like to see a couple of photos that aren't selfies, specials (if any), what the rates are and a sentence or 2 about the provider. I would imagine that the ad would drive traffic to the showcase and the reviews which would lead to a PM amd business for the provider.

Example: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1541379
Im with you, I'm not too crazy about one liners.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1541286
I am a fan of this one just because the way she states it “not pretending to be a model or gorgeous just me”
Hey good thread.

I don't mind the longer ones if they have pics and videos. The one sentence ads are worthless IMO.
This is an example of my ATF before she left Texas. I loved her ads.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1210693&highlight=
Good point down4fun, no one likes surprises or GPS, looks like a lot of fun to be had in the RGV.

Nice one RJ!

Here's another from NikkiSweets

Supposed to have visited CC but missed her.
Yep we have been getting alot of very nice girls down here in the past yr. I just wish they were all in Harlingen.
The last two example adds are some of the best done I have ever perved. The video is very professionally done. I think the add tends to fit the provider. They are not all beauties, some provide short and to the point service and I don't think I would enjoy the video as much from an STL. I agree that I am more attracted to the well written add with pictures and video is a big plus.
I liked Nikkie Sweets ad. The pictures were well placed. Pretty easy to follow along.
I read all day long at work so for me sometimes i just want to see the goods and know what it costs.
I am guilty of searching my name and finding this thread! lol!! guilty! This tread did intrigue me, I am a business major and always trying to use my ads to gain the most and best exposure....

check out my latest ad.... let me know what you think.... I saw comments, do you feel that there is too many pictures and info in the ad? Would making it more cut and dry make it easier to read? lol like no more fine print!

Thank you all in advance, and sorry for letting the nerd escape me...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057402844
Lola looks good to me the only thing you might change is
Dallas/Ftw: Oct 26-28, Nov 1-Dec 2, Dec 14-18
Houston: Dec 3-5
Midland: Dec 7-9
OKC: Dec 10-12
Austin: TBA

There is no RGV in this all lol..
Lola, please come to the lower Valley, preferably Harlingen for at least a day, and bring your nerd with you. Love your ads, with all the pictures and your witty sense of humor on full display.
I am starting to feel the love here!! Im so easily buttered up in many ways! lol!!! I promise to add S. Texas to my farewell tour after the new year!
Wow, and I WAS going to give you some feedback on your ad, but got a bit distracted...

Oh, yeah...great new banner, does ECCIE let you put a hyperlink on it? I tried to click it and expected it to go to www.lolabrea.com Great site by the way!

If you're not also getting a minor in marketing, you should pursue that too. You're a natural. Your sexiness and wit come through with every ad. I just noticed your reference to 9 months and "It's yours!" Lol!!!

It'll be great if you make it down here, but still looking forward to your other visits too.
Thank you for the mention! I take my time on my ads, photos and videos. It is always great hearing you all enjoy the effort put into them!
Thank you for the mention! I take my time on my ads, photos and videos. It is always great hearing you all enjoy the effort put into them! Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Always great babe, the effort is noted and appreciated. Keep it up! You're welcome here anytime! ;-*