Izabellxxx's miscommunication with her "Manager" cancels our session

I started messaging Izabellxxx a few weeks ago from an ad she posted on Backpage which can be found here http://imgur.com/jU48Fd6. Izabellxxx's ECCIE page is here http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=322773. I informed her my business friend and I like to do duo sessions (MMF). We discussed certain activities we liked BBBJ, DFK, CIM, COF and some photos/videography which she seemed to be on board with for the right price. We could not get all 3 of our schedules to work until recently. Anyways we were talking earlier this week about meeting up this weekend. Izabellxxx seemed unsure of her own schedule. So on Wednesday night I got a text from her trying to get our session to happen that night which was not good for us. Later I found out that Izabellxxx was on her way to Austin to run through all the fine men of that city.

The next day Izabellxxx told me she was on this site called ECCIE. I looked it up and began doing some research. That was when I found out about her Austin trip and why she wanted our session Wednesday night. I have seen some talk about Izabellxxx and other girls possibly being managed (PIMPED). I have no issue with it as long as they do not harm the girls and they do good business. On Friday, Izabellxxx told me she would be available to meet up on Sunday which was perfect. I stupidly began to book our hotel room for our session. After booking the hotel I tried to confirm a good time Sunday for Izabellxxx. I did not hear anything until Saturday night. At that point Izabellxxx tells me she is not interested in our session no more.

I was a bit upset after already paying for a hotel and letting my friend know our session was a go. I was trying to ask why Izabellxxx decided to turn down our session. That was about the time her manager (PIMP) began to text me saying she does not do Backpage and only does ECCIE. I asked him why did he advertise Izabellxxx on Backpage then. I was very confused at this point trying to figure out what was happening. I wanted to know why the session was confirmed then all of a sudden not. Did Izabellxxx agree to session then her manager (PIMP) turn it down or did her manager (PIMP) agree to session then Izabellxxx turned it down. My theory is Izabellxxx was trying to manage her own appointment and then her manager (PIMP) found out.

I am going to include our text conversations with the exception of some personal information excluded. I now understand why the board has issues with managers (PIMPS) playing in the shadows. Who the fuck was I speaking with the whole time?

Staff Edit: #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Conclusion
- I am annoyed by having a cancelled appointment after booking a hotel
- Izabellxxx admitted to having a manager (PIMP) there you go Whispers you were correct with her at least
- Izabellxxx's manager (PIMP) claims she does not advertise on Backpage. However my screenshot showed a post date of November 21, 2015 she joined ECCIE on November 7th, 2015?
- After I got a messaged from Izabellxxx's manager (PIMP), her responses through text and voicemail changed drastically. I hope there is no foul play going on..
- If given the chance to see Izabellxxx I would, but I would prefer her manager (PIMP) be open about his presence.
  • SCRAP
  • 12-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Worst post ever...
Worst post ever... Originally Posted by SCRAP
I agree, now I'm rooting for the pimp...

Feel sorry for El Gato that has to root through this shit.

I'd like my Ban Hammer now please...this is pretty blatant posting of private comms...guideline #9
Her manager was fine with it just could not post his personal number.
Well enjoy the site until Mod shows up and bans your account.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Here's a link to forum guidelines.
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
.dupe post
.dupe post Originally Posted by hobbylover
What? Are you drinking again?
Her manager was fine with it just could not post his personal number. Originally Posted by SaltNPepper
Obviously a n00b who got played by the pimp for being stupid...RTM'd for this...
Even if it's consensual between parties I was told multiple times to post it even let the other party see it beforehand?
Even if it's consensual between parties I was told multiple times to post it even let the other party see it beforehand? Originally Posted by SaltNPepper
Even if he posted and said I'd like SaltnPepper to share some texts I sent him. There's no way to verify anything that is done off the boards by the mods
HobbyLover and Rockchip I appreciate the comments but seems you guys are biased. Hobbylover looks like you have seen at least one in this Pimp's stable Yvonne361. Rockchip looks like you met all of his ponies. Izabellxxx, Dixxxie, Yvonne361 and Danielxxx.
  • SCRAP
  • 12-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Plus it's long longest, most boring thing I've ever "tried" to read...

Honestly I got bored shit less after about 1 minute. Then I scanned the post to find out I was only 1/50th the way through this drivel.

Jesus Christ,,, I'm pretty sure I can de-code the human genome with fewer words....

For fucks sake,,, make your point and move on.
What? Are you drinking again? Originally Posted by RockChip
Yes, but that had nothing to do with it. You crashed the site so it posted it twice. Let's stay on topic...

EW can get to know how to ban someone now...

Cheers!
HobbyLover and Rockchip I appreciate the comments but seems you guys are biased. Hobbylover looks like you have seen at least one in this Pimp's stable Yvonne361. Rockchip looks like you met all of his ponies. Izabellxxx, Dixxxie, Yvonne361 and Danielxxx. Originally Posted by SaltNPepper
Wow, pretty good work for a supposed newbie that likes to stay UTR with his "business" play buddy...read my other comments about managers and see how far off base you are...

I'm just telling you what's up, not my fault you can't follow the guidelines...