Please welcome emptywallet and biomed1 to the South Texas moderating staff

Please join me in welcoming emptywallet and biomed1 to the South Texas moderating staff.
biomed1 has been assisting us with other areas for some time and has volunteered to bring that assistance here to South Texas.
empty wallet, a seasoned local, has volunteered to assist South Texas. Go easy on him....for the first few hours.

Thanks emtpywallet!
EW, congrats. now get to work on the following thread:

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1572273

Who is biomed1?
Welcome EW Biomed1.
He's from Mississippi Hobby. We could use an outsider to the area with no ties to anyone here.
I guess we can stop policing ourselves...

Geez, we've doubled our moderator staff since RC and I started posting...coincidence???
Congrats Emptywallet!!!

Welcome Biomed1!!!
  • STF
  • 12-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Congratulations Empty Wallet & Biomed1!
Welcome and condolences lol

Carry on
Congratulations And Good Luck. I wouldn't want that position.
Welcome EW Biomed1.
He's from Mississippi Hobby. We could use an outsider to the area with no ties to anyone here. Originally Posted by RockChip
ANOTHER EW? Gads.

Well, welcome anyway!

Good luck to you both!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth (the other EW!)
So does "moms in college" in sotx = my second infraction?
Welcome and congratulations EW and biomed1.

Now if everyone will agree, can we get back to discussing providers. I am trying to create a list here.
So does "moms in college" in sotx = my second infraction? Originally Posted by whatacrock
Lol. I think if you would have put "moms doing well in college" you woulda been alright.
Welcome to both new mods (I think).

Just an FYI: Most of my points and warnings have come under the category of "disrespecting others." My argument has always been some people need to be disrespected. It never got the points reduced or eliminated but I still firmly believe that some mongers need to have their shit put out in the street.

Just thought I'd let you know how rj rolls.
Ill take the infractions/points...it's worth it for some of the ass kissing piece of shits around here.
Ill take the infractions/points...it's worth it for some of the ass kissing piece of shits around here. Originally Posted by whatacrock
Your mom kissed my ass before she licked it between classes at college.

Lol this can be fun.