So this is what I need: Look here!!

So 1st of all I am pregnant and the baby is due soon I believe. I am asking for a little help. I went to doctor today and got a sonogram, then I was amitted to the hospital for 6 hours for monitoring. I have to return on Monday for another sonogram to see if anything has changed over the weekend. If nothing has changed then I will be amitted again and will be delivering the baby, if not then I will for sure have the baby in two weeks from Monday. Yet I think that I will be having this baby next week. So therefore I am trying to see as many clients as I can, so I can be financially ok for when I have to take my time off from the hobby.

I am looking for friends to play with this week and weekend so I can be ready for my Time Off. I need to raise it asap. Let me know if you want see me!

Brianna
Good luck Brianna! I hope everything goes well with you and the baby!
Please visit Houston!
How is this not an ad?
I hope all works out for you girl and your baby.
2 words Baby Daddy????????????
It is an ad.
Thanks to all showing support with this scary situation.
Wow. Common guys. Lighten up Francis. Go see her if you like her. Go see her if you have a pregnant fetish but do not bash her in this forum. Sometimes you people are so malicious.

Good luck Brianna.
Wow. Common guys. Lighten up Francis. Go see her if you like her. Go see her if you have a pregnant fetish but do not bash her in this forum. Sometimes you people are so malicious.

Good luck Brianna. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I think one of the reasons most ladies post their ads in the ad section is to eliminate any bashing. But I didn't see much bashing in this thread.
Best wishes Brianna and to your new baby. Wish I could see you soon, ah but my end is not working out. Again My Best to you both!!
Please visit Houston! Originally Posted by optimus1

I think the last thing to do in this case is travel Why dont you go to her?

Stay safe Brianna and prayers for the situation
Is this an ad? Of course. I give her credit for actually trying to "earn" the money as opposed to asking for hand outs....Reading this kind of desperation makes me kind of sad because all I can wonder is what the hell is the father doing to help out? I'm sure he is a real Prince....To me, it's a shame that you have to "work" when you are so close to giving birth. Again, what kind of loser is this kid's father for you to have to do so???

It's absolutely none of my damn business and I wish you and your new baby the best of luck.
  • TBONE
  • 02-12-2011, 09:50 AM
brianna
Our best wishes!

T