When a provider is BSC and stalks you...

I've heard of tards acting like fools every now and then...and over the years I have been fortunate enough to meet some really wonderful providers...some of them have turned into friends outside of the hobby...but unfortunately I have a BSC provider who is fucking obsessed with me...no shit. and I only fucked her 1 time ! Gawd I wish I never fucked her in the first place...she's BSC !

I'm not going to name the BSC hooker so don't ask..but I do need to ask the board what the fuck do I do?

Just ignore her?

Change my hobby number?

Keep all the evidence of her blowing me up with text messages, crazy texting and pictures she sends to me? Just in case she gets even more crazy?

A crazy hooker like her makes a guy not want to hobby anymore...
If you are not going to name the individual what's the point of this thread? Figure it out. You come across as a reasonably intelligent person. I for one could never imagine a hooker going nuts over a guy who pays for their services, but I guess there is a first time for everything. Good luck...
Naming the whore serves no purpose. The purpose - for me at least is to see what others thought as I am sure some have had BSC people in either their hobby life or RW.

BTW...I'm sure the whore will do something stupid either here or in the PR to make it obvious she's BSC over me...
Ignore her
I am so sorry SNL you are dealing with a BSC. You have always been the perfect gentleman. Not to mention your incredibly good looking!
She is obviously not conducting herself as a professional provider. With such out of control behavior. Sounds a little desperate to me. Something you truly do not deserve. You are one of my top regular's.
Again toots sorry you have fallen victim to a desperate BSC. Let me know when your in town, I'll take you to dinner..maybe make you feel a little better.

Happy hobbying Sweetie:inlove :
Ya there's more to the story than the Op let's on. I've read the messages. You shouldn't tell providers you want to have a relationship with them (provider in question has responded to this thread) just to fuck bareback. Hobbyists don't work like that.
You won't name her because you know damm well her clients will vouch for her. You're a pathetic dude for even starting such a thread when you're the one doing the stalking/lying.
Have her contact Wayward - he'll know what to do with her.
Ya there's more to the story than the Op let's on. I've read the messages. You shouldn't tell providers you want to have a relationship with them (provider in question has responded to this thread) just to fuck bareback. Hobbyists don't work like that. Originally Posted by NightRager
SNL you were not joking babe. She has really fallen off the deep end..

shandles are not allowed BTW..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2059827&highlight=
Ha! The other whore who thought SNL would leave the hobby to be with her. I can prove I'm not a shandle.
Congratulations......You have just successfully identified yourself as a the biggest lying BSC crazy bitch on the board...who now has a man handle.....good way to get yourself put on vacation.

...you LYING CRAZY FUCKING CUNT BITCH!!

It's not hard for everyone to CONNECT YOUR TWO HANDLES....goes to show how stupid you are...

And by the way that other hobbyist you went BSC on as well and you tried to out to his wife because he refused to "loan" you money...don't forget he knows where you live and that you operate out of your house conducting illegal activities....
Beau what are you trying to prove with that thread? I fucked her, I know what a sweetheart she is...you guys need to stop with the harassment. Actually, no you can continue to make yourself look like an idiot. Carry on
Sounds like two people that are butt hurt.
Congratulations...in less than one month of joining...You have just successfully identified yourself as a the biggest gossip pussy WK ever to hit the fucking board.

You're off to a great start here....

Nice man handle by the way...you LYING CRAZY FUCKING CUNT BITCH!!

It's not hard for everyone to CONNECT YOUR TWO HANDLES....goes to show how stupid you are... Originally Posted by SNL9933
You're a fucking pussy Fucktard, she does not want to fuck you anymore. Let it go.
SN.....you've been on this board a long time. You have 63 reviews. You're not smart enough to handle this problem yourself? You feel better by throwing it out in public here?
I would be embarrassed.
Beau what are you trying to prove with that thread? I fucked her, I know what a sweetheart she is...you guys need to stop with the harassment. Actually, no you can continue to make yourself look like an idiot. Carry on
Sounds like two people that are butt hurt. Originally Posted by NightRager
LMFAO! SNL and I enjoy some pretty intense BCD session's. Butt hurt? Please enlighten me? We enjoy each other when time permit's. Like mature provider/hobbist do. I actually enjoy sharing him.

Uh, SNL leave the hobby and committing to a relationship? HA! Where are you getting your info? You really are obsessed!

Bareback? Yes his Italian sausage barebacked my throat until every drop of his protein was drained from his sausage. I believe you offer BBBJ as well ?? Or are you know writing non fictional reviews to drum up your business?