What would you do?

So I’ve been in the hobby world for a minute (aspd days) and always wondered what would happen if I ever seen a provider that I knew outside of the hobbying world.

Well I was doing my normal lurking around eccie site and there she is. A chick I have known for yrs and always imagined banging her but I have an S.O. and kids so should I take a chance and pursue banging this chick or stay quiet?
Do it!!
So Sweet Dulce you don’t think she would be too embarrass?
Go for it ...
Wasn't that long ago that I got a request.. and lo and behold, its someone I've known for years. I politely declined and explained that it could get really awkward really fast if we were to meet.
Only you know the correct answer OP
It's one thing to want to bang her but why would you want to pay money for drama later on?
Pass. It's not worth the potential devastation it could cause your life and marriage.

If your wife does not know you hobby, you must keep those worlds separate.
Sage advice!
Pass. It's not worth the potential devastation it could cause your life and marriage.

If your wife does not know you hobby, you must keep those worlds separate. "
Sage advice!

If your wife does not know you hobby, you must keep those worlds separate. "
Sage advice! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
:
Do it!! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I concur with this one.. I like the excitement
Don't do it!!!!
OK thanks for all of your advice. I will keep both worlds apart and will continue to read her reviews. Lol
^^^^^.....make your way in as a cheater.