Looking for young and petite

• cynic
  • 04-29-2020, 08:21 PM
So, my sugar baby friend didn't work out...we never got to that point...she has decided she'd rather spend all of her time drinking and passed out. On to greener pastures.

I've tried looking for a new friend, but when I search for petite, they either are short but weigh 200 lbs, or they are 5'10 and weigh 95 lbs. I don't think anyone knows what the word even means...short with a dainty build. I prefer younger, as they aren't as jaded as the older women I've met.

Any suggestions in Springfield?
Hey not ALL older women are jaded..lol
But seriously maybe try Simone or Candy or desire or Sasha!
Good luck!!!
Cynic-I had one like that, but her boyfriend got her pregnant. And now she is unavailable.
Lol woah. That sounds bad. Sorry it didnt work out. I had a guy come from Kc and want me to be his sugar baby. He will probably see this post. He asked me for a discount. lmao i told him im not sure he knows what a sugar baby is. . . . . Lol
So, my sugar baby friend didn't work out...we never got to that point...she has decided she'd rather spend all of her time drinking and passed out. On to greener pastures.

I've tried looking for a new friend, but when I search for petite, they either are short but weigh 200 lbs, or they are 5'10 and weigh 95 lbs. I don't think anyone knows what the word even means...short with a dainty build. I prefer younger, as they aren't as jaded as the older women I've met.

Any suggestions in Springfield? Originally Posted by cynic
  • Mrust
  • 05-04-2020, 06:19 AM
I don't think anyone knows what the word even means... Originally Posted by cynic
Good luck friend, I've been seeking in my area as well but I've only gotten replies from peeps that definitely define petite differently than we do.
I'd like a petite sugar daddy myself...
I can't deal with 400 lbs beer bellies smashing me hahaha .
but if he was petite I'd give him a chance
but if he was petite I'd give him a chance Originally Posted by hot summer
Summer I wouldn't say sugar closer to artificial sweetner so would you care for some sweet n low in your life lol.
Hahaha yes goofball074 I like splenda too ! Lol
  • Mrust
  • 05-04-2020, 09:50 AM
but if he was petite I'd give him a chance Originally Posted by hot summer
This is hilarious because it's probably truer than we'd like to admit. I realize it's a "service" but I truly admire providers with standards and have passed many times due to seeing some of thier clientele.
I for one crave chubby men... not tooooo chubby...
but of course I will never kick a skinny man outta my bed lol

I need a chubby hubby for my chunkey monkey lol
This is hilarious because it's probably truer than we'd like to admit. I realize it's a "service" but I truly admire providers with standards and have passed many times due to seeing some of thier clientele. Originally Posted by Mrust
I'm just being a smart ass LOL ..
But I have always been kinda picky on my clientele ....
Did somebody say they need a petite man . I’m only 5’6” 140 lol
  • cboat
  • 05-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Candy on STG. 5'1", 100 lbs., red hair. 620-371-8089.
I'm not 400 lbs but you can ride on top if you like Summer
I'm not 400 lbs but you can ride on top if you like Summer Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
I do like a good saddle! Lol