Let’s talk about reviews

How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady? Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one? Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review? Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t? I don’t know what to say or do about that.
1. How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady?
2. Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one?
3. Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review?
4. Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t?
I don’t know what to say or do about that. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
1. Infrequent, as most of the dates I have are with gals I've seen before.
2. Always ask. Unless I already know.
3. Usually within a couple weeks
What UC said except I write reviews usually within a week.
As can be seen, I do not write reviews. I have my reasons for this, the primary one being that what occurs in my private life is just that - private. Second , I don't confess to crime in public and regardless of my libertarian outlook, this is still criminal activity, and I sure as hell don't snitch on what others choose to do. Thirdly, I see no reason to lie to strangers about how good in bed I am.
Pretty much the same as the other fellas that already responded, except I'll answer the question about your dilemma of the client who said they'd write a review and doesn't. I would honestly say to shoot the client a quick courteous text. I know in the past I have said I would and simply forgot and the reminder was appreciated. I wrote the review accordingly. Can't hurt to just remind the client. I don't think that is too far and I think most clients will oblige, especially if they said they would do it in the first place.
Same
How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady? Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one? Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review? Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t? I don’t know what to say or do about that. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Same as Carpenter for 1,2,3.

For Number 4. I wrote a review once for a lady right at 2 weeks after the meeting and she sent messages to remind me to hurry up and get her the review that she wanted. I had asked if she wanted one; I just had not gotten it done yet. She was a little upset about the delay.
I will just add most reviews I read, I'm a bit skeptical that the truth is being told. Many, if not all say their date had 4 to 5 orgasms in an hour appointment.

I can only get all my dates to have two earth shattering orgasms. Sometimes 3 if I'm their first date of the day.

And that's all I gots to say about that.

MNG
Delete double post.

MNG
I will write one unless I'm told not to (or I find out she doesn't like it through other channels). I typically write the same day or next.
Agree with most of what the gents have said, but here's a question back. What happens when the gent writes a review, and the lady pm's him back and complains about what he said? Isn't the review supposed to be HIS opinion on the encounter?
Agree with most of what the gents have said, but here's a question back. What happens when the gent writes a review, and the lady pm's him back and complains about what he said? Isn't the review supposed to be HIS opinion on the encounter? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Yes it is supposed to be your outlook. I personally like reviews it's like advertising and I don't like to post ads because everybody says the same stuff. I'm the best this I'm the best that I'm hot I'm this. I'm like really want to know come see me. If someone says something I don't like then I will take it as a learning experience . As for what should you do I had someone who was supposed to write a review I contacted him and found out he did on another site. Happy holidays all
I write reviews when I want the PA to read the ROSs.
Most of the girls I have been seeing lately aren't reviewable. Sugar Babies and dancers. When I did, it was within a week and was usually a girl who had reviews.
My concern is fools posting reviews of ladies that don't want reviews. Most ladies are now on board with that. Most want to stay UTR, when a provider has no reviews for 8-9 months but is still active there is a reason. If a lady DOES NOT want the additional attention, have the decency to respect her wishes.