Ladies and gents, Has this ever happened to you??

A regular friend booked a 3 hour session with me yesterday. I had so many errands to run that I almost called to cancel. Luckily I finished what I was doing on time and asked him if he could come over at a later time instead (I was already showered but enough time to get all dolled up for him). Well ---- I guess he got the message late because by the time I parked and got out of my car to head to my room, guess who was pulling in?? He was! The problem here? I was in full NON-Zarah mode (I had on absolutely no makeup (don't wear much anyway), sweatpants, a tshirt, tennis shoes and a baseball cap with my hair pulled back). He looked at me and smiled but I was soooo embarrassed . Anyways, I asked him if he could wait a little longer so I could get ready, added an extra hour and then some for him being so sweet and so patient with me. He later joined up upstairs and we had a great session and he couldn't stop talking about my non made up look/dressed down look and even tipped me extra. He sent me an email just a few minutes ago saying it was one of the best dates he's ever had and thanked me for allowing him to see the "real me".

Guys, Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever caught your date in non-provider/rw mode?

Ladies, Has this ever happened to you?
No...
Nope. Thank goodness!
Hahaha. When he came up I had my hair down, a sexy red dress and high heels on for him and he said "You can't be the same girl I saw downstairs" LMFAO!!! (I got dressed/made up so quick it wasn't even funny)

LOL@ Evie!
I never put on makeup any more I just come as I am. Chicks like that did you just get mugged look! Personally I always tell providers to dress very casual. I'm not a makeup fan. Actually too much make up is distracting to me! Now I live in Texas and I know Red Necks like shinny things but I don't much care for the glitter make up. LOL Clean simple and a cute smile! I'm happy! How can anyone not like a sun dress with sandals or cute blue jeans with Ugg boots or shoes! I'm just saying..... I could be wrong, what the hell I went to school in Italy! LOL
SL, You are a comedian.

BTW You met a provider what wore glitter makeup???
SL, You are a comedian.

BTW You met a provider what wore glitter makeup??? Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Ya he said he was a provider damn it!
There is something sexy about a lady dressed down in the more natural or real world look, but I do like to see her all dolled up as well.

Yes, it has happened to me but only with a lady I was already familiar with. Never bothers me, we're gonna have fun anyway.
Yup it was a guy I'd seen over ten times.
Nope thankfully I'm organized enough to get those kind of logistics in the way. Every guy is different so it's hard to know if they want luxe or casual before they walk in the door unless the emphasize it.

I love kicking back in a good pair of yoga pants (who's ass doesn't look good in yoga pants?) and a tight tank top in a more casual atmosphere. Thank goodness for VS making cute workout clothes.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-28-2012, 09:23 AM
I have have about five top faves that I continue to see... usually, in kind of a rotation.*The more amount of times I've seen a girl.... the less it matters, that she puts on the complete "Doll Package".... but I still like seeing it! *
If all goes well.... we wear away that Doll Package , and she's back down to "Au Naturel " by the time we part, anyway!
Ive had it happen once ( he had the day mixed up-Sat. vs Sun) fortunately I was close by but in work out clothes and no makeup...he got to see the "natural me" lol but patiently waited while I showered and foofed up, I guess it wasn't to horrific for him because hes repeated many times since.

Hmmm it had nothing to do with being unorganized. Unorganized would've been me not communicating and pulling an ncns - which I would never do. I have nothing but vs and bebe workout clothes and dressed up or down - I always look fantab.

And as I've said this is a guy I've seen over 10 times and he was more than happy to catch that side of me.

Snl, that's cuz you're a natural beauty. Some can get away with it and others not so much.
Wow the wonders of makeup it looks so contrasting and some of them don't look bad without makeup.
Not accidently.
I requested atf in workout gear. She still insisted
on make up- gee just like a real girlfriend.
Heck even SO insists on warpaint.

Safire- the red- she is dazzling to behold.
When she is rested- bright eyed and bushy tailed,
she takes your breath away in a good way.
The time I saw her she had no makeup on.
From alot I talk to she wears none to
almost none- her pix bear this out.

Would you have conceded to the date if the
client had enthusiastically requested the clock
starts NOW. Or would you have politely
refused that request- he would understand
any guy would but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Zarah 100% naked vs 99.98% naked.
Why not both lol.
That 2% is pretty significant.