comment on bad review

YTESTME.....is his handle. I have never seen this person before. He called and wanted a BnG special, but could not make up his mind on a time. Therefor I could not schedule him. When he finally decided on a time, I was booked already. He asked for a late appointment and I agreed. I gave him my address. He didn't show. Then the next morning, hes texting me non stop as if we're friends or something. Asking me once again for an appointment. I told him 11am. While trying to get ready in the shower, hes texting and calling me non stop. He cant make up his mind on a B n G or 30min. Either way, hes stopping me from getting ready. I kindly asked him to stop. Told him to be at my home at 1130 am for a 30min and no more changes. He had managed to screw up my time slots by flip flopping. So close to 11am..He text me and said he was to shy to have sex with me. He just wanted to come over and please me orally. I told him,that's what he could do in his 30min session. He told me, he wanted to please me for free. As if he was doing me that favor. But he still wanted the b n g. And its rate. So that means he changed his mind again.
By this time....I'm upset with him. I told him enough is enough. Nothing is free. You cant have a b n g and give me oral for a bng rate. I finally had enough after 2 hours of this and cancelled him. I don't have time in my life for men who act like boys and play games. This is my life and a hobby for me. Hes clearly wanting a freebee. He then didn't take No as answer. He starting calling and txting non stop. HARASSING me. Then he began to drive by my home to see if I was home. He parked on the street and waited. I had another client inside who picked up the empty time slot. After my client left.....ytestme started yelling profanities at this guy, about me. Thank you to my wonderful client and regular, defended my name. There almost was a fist fight but ytestme took off driving fast. Now hes stalking me and waiting to talk to me. I had no choice but to contact the police. So like a rejected child, he posted an ugly review.
This review was posted by a person who was denied and rejected and is clearly childish. This review was not based on a visit.....I have never seen this person. So......Mr. ytestme....you cant upset me nor screw up my good reviews with this ugly hateful act. The clients that do know me....know better. Eccie is about respect for eachother, which , you Mr. Ytestme, do not have .
Thank you El Gato for the help and CC p hawk.
Sometimes a girl has to stand up and say.....enough. you will not effect me. You can only effect me, if I let you.
Interesting

Interesting

Originally Posted by Louigi
Theres 3 sides to this story...his, her's, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Too shy to have sex with you?? Okayyy, I'd say the defense rests! Well written I might add. Moral of the story: Be decisive, communicate well, be respectful and most important.. nothing is free. Redd19 is right on also.
Channeling Dr. Phil...

Hopefully, both parties will learn and grow from the experience.

OK, I'm back...

If there were a collage (BP spelling) for hobbyists and providers, this thread would be required reading.