What To Do In Corpus...

So I am planning a trip down to Corpus Christi April 2-4 and I am wondering what are some good places to eat & go out in the evenings?

As far as what I enjoy to eat & do:

Steaks
Good Burgers
Seafood
Wine

Good Cigars

Intimate Places

Any good suggestions?
My fav steak place is Niko's.

For seafood I hear Water St. Oyster Bar is good. (I don't like seafood).

The Havana Club has a cigar area inside. Great place for drinks downtown.

Of course I would imagine the best intimate place will be in your room, Alex.
My fav steak place is Niko's.

For seafood I hear Water St. Oyster Bar is good. (I don't like seafood).

The Havana Club has a cigar area inside. Great place for drinks downtown.

Of course I would imagine the best intimate place will be in your room, Alex. Originally Posted by Elgato69

Well I hope you get to see my room and judge for yourself

Thanks for the suggestions I will try and check them out
Since you're going to be here on a Tues, if you're not with me BCD, the Executive surf club has pint night, a lot of people and live music.
There's also a restaurant in the same building as Havana called Bleu Bistro. Excellent food, decent winelist. Best steaks in town are Republic of Texas, top of the Omni Bayfront (the white one, not the pink one ). They also have a decent winelist. Havana is about it for cigars. Sad but there's not really a wine-bar scene in town! Bleu is probably closest to that. Burgers? Padre Island Burger Co. Incredibly good stuff. Seafood? The Yardarm down Ocean or if you like sushi/asian, the Sushi Bar is stellar and walking distance from Surf Club.
What about Katz 21 for Cigars and wine? It's been a few years since I was there so I don't know if they still have the humidor