Go Pro camera and sex

So - the Go Pro camera is a video camera that is worn on the forehead. How about sex with one on - DATY with one???? hmmmm
Hmmmm
Louigi, get one and then post the video.
Louigi, get one and then post the video. Originally Posted by Bull149
LOL - I may in fact do that - "watch how DATY is done" Wooo hoooo - not BBBJ I'm not putting my dick on the Internet
That's an awesome idea Louigi !!!
I can see it now....you get so into the daty that you forget the camera is there and all we see is a belly button moving for 15 minutes......
I can see it now....you get so into the daty that you forget the camera is there and all we see is a belly button moving for 15 minutes...... Originally Posted by free4dave
LMAO...
I should recommend this to my Star Treatment visitors, I've had a few lament "how can I hold the camera AND watch/enjoy this?!"

One suggested an engineers hat with a camera duct taped. I said surely technology has done us one better by now
I can see it now....you get so into the daty that you forget the camera is there and all we see is a belly button moving for 15 minutes...... Originally Posted by free4dave
You're just as likely to catch a glimpse of the lady's disinterested face, looking bored because she thinks you can't see.

For some things, you're better off not looking at it from an outside perspective.
I should recommend this to my Star Treatment visitors, I've had a few lament "how can I hold the camera AND watch/enjoy this?!"

One suggested an engineers hat with a camera duct taped. I said surely technology has done us one better by now Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
These little cameras come with all the stuff to wear it on your forehead and for squirters they are water proof

You're just as likely to catch a glimpse of the lady's disinterested face, looking bored because she thinks you can't see.

For some things, you're better off not looking at it from an outside perspective. Originally Posted by littlejoe
Oh man, I want to see the look of shear extasy on their