Do looks make a difference?

Is it a + for providers if they find the customer attractive, or do they see all clients the same???
I can not speak for the providers, however I do know that they see through green tinted glasses. I for one am glad, otherwise it is unlikely that I would have ever been seen.
It probably is a plus or a bonus, like a tip. Beyond that, I agree with Bull...The green filter takes priority.
I don't consider it a "plus" or a "bonus" if someone is easy on the eyes. It's a REAL plus or bonus if they smell nice and act respectful. I'm a bit of a geek and am more stimulated by intellectual things rather than aesthetic.
I don't consider it a "plus" or a "bonus" if someone is easy on the eyes. It's a REAL plus or bonus if they smell nice and act respectful. I'm a bit of a geek and am more stimulated by intellectual things rather than aesthetic. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Did you assume we meant physically attractive? Shame on you! The OP just wrote "attractive." And I...

Truthfully, I assumed it was also physical. I'm glad your bar is relatively low. Smelling nice isn't difficult, and I can act respectfully.
It's not that my bar is low, it's that I care little about aesthetics. I discovered early in life that while looks can be great to use to get ahead, they mean very little when it comes down to it.
It's not that my bar is low, it's that I care little about aesthetics. I discovered early in life that while looks can be great to use to get ahead, they mean very little when it comes down to it. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
It is probably a good thing that you are not as shallow as most of us hobbyist. BTW,, I love those pouty lips of yours.
It's not that my bar is low, it's that I care little about aesthetics. I discovered early in life that while looks can be great to use to get ahead, they mean very little when it comes down to it. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
For one with the looks you know it certainly helps.
Got it.

Live long and prosper.
Thanks for the response fellas, and especially you Missy mariposa