Hair up or down?

A question for the guys and ladies.....

I've seen several ladies. And while I don't see a lady based on her hair I do like long hair. Unfortunately most ladies with long hair prefer to wear it up during a visit. I want the ladies to be comfortable so I usually haven't said anything but was curious what other people thought. I'm sure if this was a poll......the majority of guys want the hair down and most ladies would say hair up...and some don't care either way.

Btw you can blame Ginger for this thread....her new avatar with the flowing red hair is beautiful and precipitated this line of thinking....
Never had a provider wear her hair up...guess if I had to choose I'd say down.
Down.

I love the sight and feel of long flowing hair.
Thanks for the compliment, Logan. You're sweet.

I honestly think my hair is a pain in the ass. I'm always accidentally leaning on it with my elbow... Then I try to move my head and end up yanking it. It gets tangly... It's baby fine and there's a ton of it. It's high maintenance.

But, I know you guys love long hair! I've mentioned getting it cut during appointments and have been met with sad, pleading puppy-dog eyes and whimpers of, "noooo..."

So, during appointments it is down -- long, shiny and flowing, just the way y'all like it. When you're not around, I throw on my ponytail holder & sweatpants.
Up! Necks are very sexy!
I wear my hair down but it does get in the way sometimes when I am............ well you know

,edited.jpg
Down, unless you want it up and out of your way when you give me a bbbj. You can ask me to hold it but I'm easily forgetful under those circumstances so best to have a hair band in reserve, just in case.
Down, unless you want it up and out of your way when you give me a bbbj. You can ask me to hold it but I'm easily forgetful under those circumstances so best to have a hair band in reserve, just in case. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I always start a date with my hair down. However, it gets in the way during BBBJ - I'd prefer not to have to have a mouth full of my own hair. Plus it ends up blocking your view, or one of us end up laying on it, etc. For this reason I always keep a "hair band" on my wrist, so it's an easy and quick pull back when needed.
Down. Let the hair rub on my chest.
I always start a date with my hair down. However, it gets in the way during BBBJ - I'd prefer not to have to have a mouth full of my own hair. Plus it ends up blocking your view, or one of us end up laying on it, etc. For this reason I always keep a "hair band" on my wrist, so it's an easy and quick pull back when needed. Originally Posted by Felina
Lol! Me too! In fact, you can usually spot my hair bands on my wrist in most of my pictures.

If I didn't keep one handy, I wouldn't be able to do 69 without suffocating.
Feline and Ginger know what's up. Starting down and then putting it up for bbbj is ridiculously hot. To me any way..
I never realized how much I liked long straight hair until I watched the difference hair extensions made when I watched in amazement when a provider put them in. What a difference. Saw a provider several years ago who forgot her hair band and did a neat trick putting her hair up with a bic pen. . Come to think of it all my favorite providers have long brown or red hair, and I always thought I liked blondes.
I wear mine down but half way through mine goes up as well...it does get in the way and it becomes is that my hair or yours...scoot
I wear mine down but half way through mine goes up as well...it does get in the way and it becomes is that my hair or yours...scoot Originally Posted by scooter
I'm glad at least one man on the board can identify with our long-haired struggles. And maybe even loan us a ponytail holder occasionally. Lol
I'm in the growing process yet again. Mine is short right now and I haven't added extensions lately though I am known for wearing them. I prefer my hair down when it's long with a small clip in the top to hold it out of my face and way during sessions. I also keep a holder around my wrist or clip on the tail of my shirt in case I have to pull it up.