What entices you to see a new provider and not an ATF or regular??

Hey guys!!!!

Ok, let's face it- most of us verified providers are gorgeous, sexy, and fabulous companions!!!

Many of you have an ATF, or a favorite special lady! Well I'm curious what entices you to schedule an appointment with a new provider??

Is it fabulous reviews? New sexy photos, enticing ads?

OR maybe your ATF isn't available?

Possibly the need to spice it up with a new provider?

Because let's be honest, it's nice to find an ATF and get comfortable with someone you trust! But it is also new to meet someone new and have a totally new mind blowing experience!!!

I'm interested to read some responses!

PS: if you want to meet a new provider and step out of your comfort zone... I heard VanessaDDD is great LOL, sorry, I had too!!!!

For me, reviews are important. I've only recently gotten back into the hobby, so I don't yet have an ATF. I know what sort of things I like and don't like, so reading about others' experiences helps me narrow down my choices as I look for "the one." Unfortunately ads don't help a lot, other than by making you aware of a provider, because too many reviews point out that the girl in the pictures isn't the girl they saw, or she claimed one thing in her ad and provided something completely different.
Well I like older ladies, and big titties this is what I noticed me. Some of my ATF are traveling girls so they only come around once in a while. Sexy photos are a good start then I look for GFE. Just like to play
Reviews, how they communicate in their showcase and in ads, pics, and, their response to my pm (or text or call, however they want to be initially contacted in their showcase), in that order.
For me it's the reviews and communication. I'm looking for a alternate go to girl/ATF, preferably someone slightly older than me. I also prefer a provider who can hold a good conversation rather than jumping right into the session. All of my experiences have been GFE so someone who provides GFE/PSE would definitely jump to the top of my list
I don't think y'all are answering the question. You're answering: how do you pick a provider. Not the OP's question: why do you pick a new provider over an ATF.
For me its change of pace....someone new.....I travel for work and see certain ladies in each area I stay but every now and then I look for someone completely new to see....
I don't think y'all are answering the question. You're answering: how do you pick a provider. Not the OP's question: why do you pick a new provider over an ATF. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
BUBBA- do you ever come to the Albany area???
  • bam71
  • 11-27-2016, 06:11 PM
Think its a combination of reviews and her showcase that catches my eye then serious thought about meeting!!
Personally I was on a spinner binge for a few months but I'm ready for something new. I'm currently interested in the milf / Amazon type to rock my world so any provider along those lines is what will make me switch.
When the bullshit gets too thick its time to switch to a new provider.
I think the ATF moniker goes too far. More like CTF (current time favorite).
Sometimes the girl who is my ATF takes my good nature and patience for granted and starts fucking up dates etc.
Such as running late and pushing the date back 30 mins then 60 then more...eventually causing me to run out of time and cancel. Which sux because I only have so much time to play and that will eventually 'time out' and lose any opportunity with anyone for the day. Especially if special arrangements are made (ie paid outcall room that goes unused).
That kind of stuff burns my balls, and then I look for a 'new friend' in my rotation.
Time is the only commodity you can't buy back

Peace
PK
When the bullshit gets too thick its time to switch to a new provider.
I think the ATF moniker goes too far. More like CTF (current time favorite).
Sometimes the girl who is my ATF takes my good nature and patience for granted and starts fucking up dates etc.
Such as running late and pushing the date back 30 mins then 60 then more...eventually causing me to run out of time and cancel. Which sux because I only have so much time to play and that will eventually 'time out' and lose any opportunity with anyone for the day. Especially if special arrangements are made (ie paid outcall room that goes unused).
That kind of stuff burns my balls, and then I look for a 'new friend' in my rotation.
Time is the only commodity you can't buy back

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
well said, to the point ,on subject and articulate... thanks for the insightful input..
well said, to the point ,on subject and articulate... thanks for the insightful input.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Yea I agree with Kira. Really good points
Our significant other at home has taken us for granted.. Don't appreciate what we do... Blind to our desires... So we look elsewhere to feel special again... Some of us need the carnal act and need that PSE... Some of us look for that connection... That GFE. When our ATF/CTF starts treating us the way we are at home... We start looking again.
My ATF happens to be my first and interestingly enough a body rub only provider. It's the chemistry that makes it work she is super cool and we can talk and relax before getting down to business. She is in NYC so it's not very often that I can get there. Which leads me to answer your question Vanessa - here in Albany which is about 4 hours away from home for me but still this is where I can partake in the hobby more regularly so I guess it's availabiltiy that makes me look outside my ATF. Beyond that I look for a woman who's reviews are positive especially one who seems to like to relax and chat so we can get comfortable with each other before getting busy. Obviously being attractive and a nice big round booty is a plus. I like long hair too. Haven't been with many providers but I can say that Kaylee Marie and Autumn could easily become ATF's as they are both super nice people. I want to see you V-DDD and Sarah Charles before I make an ATF decision for Alb. As for different I did see Mya when she was preg that was awesomely different and fun. Hope this answers your question. I also agree with what AD1971 said above and think what providers do for and with us is very important because the option of getting involved with a "regular" dating situation is usually disasterous for married guys. I like the honesty in the hobby it's refreshing. Happy Holidays to all on the board!