Meet n greet....ladies n gents ...

So would any of the gents or ladies like to get together ...do like a meet n greet ...the old board I use to use out west did meet n greets all the time .
I understand some of you can't as you like to be very discrete but it could be fun...so what do you say ladies wanna have a little get together ....it would be a chance for some of you guys to meet us ladies with out any money obligations....and ladies you could meet new clients??

Tell me what y'all think?

Xoxo,
Samantha
  • bam71
  • 11-20-2016, 03:44 PM
If I'm in the area I'd be there!!
Count me in.... as long as there's drinks.
Definitely in!
Like all meet a bar for drinks or what were u thinkin?
SAB they do that I think in Rochester or use to. I heard alot of good things about meet and greet
I am in if its on a week night
I'll be happy to bring some beverages if this comes together. Sounds like fun!
Ok let's make this happen...what day works for everyone? And what is better a bar or hotel ,house?
That is definitely a great idea. I think it would also be really cool to just have a girls get together sometime.... Go out and have some drinks and fun. I don't have tons of girlfriends so I'd love something like that.
I would also be interested. Maybe happy hour at a bar?
How's weds?
I would also be interested. Maybe happy hour at a bar? Originally Posted by Nikkon4886
Happy Hour at a bar sounds like a good idea. A public place provides some cover if you show up and find out your boss or brother-in law is also a hobbiest !

Good luck !
If you mean this Wednesday that may not be the best time for everyone with the holiday.
With thanksgiving this wednesday is out for me personally and I'm sure for others. Wife is guaranteed around/home and family is in town. However, I think this is an interesting idea. Especially could work for some of the newer members, including myself coming up on one year, to meet some of the more established providers who may not be as new clientele friendly.