Crashing Business

Have Odessa been slow business for everyone? Hobbyist at a low right now? Any better hope somewhere else?

LMK
Well if you're not busy I can give you some business
I pit out an ISO. THERES NO TALENT HERE AS OF NOW.
I tried to see you about 3 weeks ago, but when I texted or called you never responded.
I believe there is a saying about, "build it and they will come." I say show up and they will cum!!
Well I'm hoping to "Build" here; Business haven't been so nice or what I am use to.
I just spent time with her and omg can she build and make them cum. Absolutely incredible!
damn. i was pleasantly surprised when i looked at this girls profile. she looks like she's legit hot. there is a total lack of talent in lubbock and amarillo as well. queen, if you played your cards right you could probably do well there as well.
Oilfield just had it's 3 quarter push, a lot has shifted to Pecos, it swaps back and forth, look for it to pick up in a week or two
I'll see ya in Lubbock
I will be that way in December....was supposed to go this month but got too many irons in the fire,so postponed it....but last time I went was a blast!

West Texas guys are so sweet!
I tried to see you last time you were in Amarillo and you did not respond.
I'll see ya in Lubbock Originally Posted by wolfgangfuck
+1
Seems like it has been a little slower. I have been traveling and out dealing with my horses for a little bit now. Then I got sick. I haven't posted too recently and did once on BP. The games have begun though so many flock to Lubbock for college games. I'd try that. Message me if you'd like any other advice or have questions.

-KK
You would have possibly my money but you don't reply to text or PM